- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Radisson Hotel Curitiba4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I was well satisfied with my two week stay here. Staff very friendly and very knowledgeable of activities and places to see. Will definitely stay here on next trip to Curitiba for business or pleasure.
Very nice Hotel, courteous, professional staff and great food. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Good Value for the cost. Service was excellent. Felt as if I was a higher lever rewards member - but not one with this company.
Just returned from trip to Curitiba. My company planned the hotel for our team and we were pleased with the choice of CUR Radisson. Very attentive staff, comfortable rooms, great hot shower with tremendous pressure. Great stay
I regularly come to Curitiba for business and always stay here. Staff is friendly, rooms clean, internet decent, fitness center OK and breakfast good. Location is central and same time quiet. Strongly recommended.
Staffs are friendly, and breakfast is good. Also, the hotel location is very close to a shopping center, and Japanese park. You would like this hotel if you have a chance to stay here. If I will visit Curitiba again, I would love to stay in this hotel again.
Not impressed, average on everything, beds not good, internet not good, shower really bad, dinner underwhelming, breakfast good, location very good. not sure that I will return or recommend this to a friend.
Very convenient and good location... it is close to malls and there is Japanese garden across the street.. the staff is very helpful.. the breakfast is very good and they also have a live counter.. I don't speak any Portuguese or Spanish but the staff was helpful..
A verk nice hotel in centrum of Curitiba. Fresh rooms with quality beds, good AC, good and free WiFi. My only small complaint is that the bathroom could be on a higher standard, it’s not on the same level as the rest of the hotel. But I’ve to say that the best with this hotel is the breakfast, everything from fruits, breads, warm dishes and service are perfect. I’ll return.
Staff spoke good to very good English and were quite helpful. It is a very clean, well-kept and fairly modern place in downtown. Good access to pretty good shopping around and to most of the rest of the town by taxi or bus. Our room was pretty modern, although some of the fittings were a little aged; the bathroom was clean and nice, but could have used an update. Big TV with good selection of channels, blackout curtains and it was relatively quiet at night. We were not near the elevator, but the late night traffic was pretty evident several evening in the hall. Our bed was also very comfortable. Laundry service is okay. Internet was reasonable; pretty slow for what we are accustomed to. There is a really spectacular restaurant downstairs; breakfast is a wonderful time. Big selection and coffee, juices, sweets, everything you might want. We were also lucky to be there for the fejoada on Saturday. Unbelievable local food. I would recommend being there for that, if nothing else. Gym is on the roof; okay, with good equipment. There is a very small but nice pool on the roof under a dome. Very safe, and very reasonable. Our second visit here.
I stayed here while attending a professional congress. After a long day or more of traveling, it was nice to arrive at the hotel and have my room ready. The front desk staff is very helpful and efficient. English is spoken by the staff. The guest rooms are spacious with a separate bathroom. Everything was in working order. A desk and office-style chair are available for work. The bed was comfortable with adequate bedding and pillows. The bathroom was very clean with all of the amenities one would need. I had a wonderful view of the Japanese Garden. Housekeeping was efficient. Rooms are very quiet. The breakfast buffet had a wide selection of hot and cold choices plus coffee and juices. Seating is ample, and staff very helpful. Valet parking and taxi service are available right outside the hotel. The area around the hotel is safe with sidewalks and bike paths.
- Close to Baixada Arena
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Batel within a mile (2 km) of Baixada Arena, Radisson Hotel Curitiba is within a few miles (5 km) of other popular sights such as Barigui Park. This 190-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an indoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Located in central Curitiba, the hotel is also near Oscar Niemeyer Museum and Botanical Garden of Curitiba.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café.
All 190 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Laptop-compatible safes, phones, and ironing boards are also standard.
Guests of Radisson Hotel Curitiba have access to an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Valet parking is available for BRL 33.50 per day. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 3022 reviews