- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms in accordance with local laws. Guests must provide proof of marriage if requested by the property.
- Couples must provide proof of marriage to share a room.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No alcohol is served or permitted at Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar.
Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
a nice stay with a nice quite location. Staff are friendly and very prompt in terms of checkin specifically . The breakfast buffet is nice and has a reasonable assortment to it . The rooms are not exceptional yet are convenient for a short stay
I've been staying at this hotel for a number of weeks - on business staying for 4 nights per week. The hotel is not in a particularly good location for me but the hotel next to my office is always full. I use UBER to get around so location isn't a deal-breaker. The hotel is well presented and makes no claims to be other than 4 star. It's quiet inside and the rooms are clean, modern and well furnished. The internet service works well and the free service is good enough for business use. It's downside is the food. Before I launch into that I have to say that food in the Middle East is dire. Poor quality ingredients cooked by untrained Indians (in general). It is difficult to find good food in the Middle East - in Saudi it's very difficult. You can gauge how good the food in hotels is from the fact that few people eat in them, even if they live in the hotel. Believe it or not the best food in Khobar is at IKEA. For the Park Inn the room service food is not appetising. The restaurant is well appointed and has a large buffet each evening, but I don't eat there after trying it twice. (Cost $35)
The hotel is clean and safe, for sure, nice design of the entrance hall and café, but that's all. The restaurant is very poor in choice of meals, which are also all the time the same. The meal quality is very poor, too (they make ''India inspired'' cuisine, but without taste, from frozen ingerdients...you will eat for half of the price much better in "no-name" local restaurants on Prince Mohammad bin Fahd Road, ca 10 minutes walk away from the hotel. The staff is helpful for its most, but the hotel services are unreliable - I ordered hotel taxi several times and it was late in all cases - at least 15 minutes after the time I requested. Location is boring and far away from the city center and shops. The promo price for the room I got was ok, if it was for the full priced, it would have been by far overpriced. Breakfast is paid extra, 80 Rials (20 euros) / day, which is really a lot for the very small choice of food (knowing that 80 Rials is a dish price in a very good restaurant here...)
I have stayed in this hotel a few times while on business in Khobar, the rooms are well well equipped and clean rooms, location is very good. The staff are very nice and go above and beyound in assisting your every need, Mr Shehadeh, Mr Abu Kamar and Mr Mustafa went the extra mile to make my stay a very nice one.
1. As elite member , Upgraded to Business room , but no breakfast 2. Room 201 noise. It’s found that the window can’t be closed tightly. So u will be exposed to the outside traffic directly. Called reception and I was changed to another room 210. It’s better because it’s not facing the traffic directly. But the same problem: window can’t be closer tightly . Checked a third room, Same issue.! It was 3 am!!!! This is really bad. I would say in the future , when u select room, don’t go to the ones facing traffic. I won’t stay in this hotel any more. For me it is qualified as a 4 Star hotel ! 3. WiFi is so slow in room. Especially in room 201. I had to use my own data. Unluckily Mobily signal is weak in room 201. I suffered regarding internet. 4.i chose this hotel because from internet there will be one activity in that hotel. After I checked in it’s found that no activity there. It’s wrong info. One of my main reasons to choose this hotel is because of this. In the end, nothing ... I know it’s not hotel fault. I just got disappointed Overall, it’s a really bad experience for me. Among all the 4 carlson hotels in khobar, this one is the worst for me for sure!
Hotel is very clean, rooms are quite spacious, location is great, has nearby mall, electronics shops etc. Breakfast is excellent, lobby is good through not excellent. Overall value for money. Staff is good
Had been to this hotel couple of times. the location of hotel is very good. there is a HyperPanda mall right in front of it. the rooms are nice, clean and spacious with good interiors and lights. the toilets are clean but without any toiletries. just two handwash and body wash bottles. the restaurant is very nice, with good ambiance. great spread of food, salads and sweets. I just loved the variety of salads they had and enjoyed eating them. The food quality is also very good.
it is very good also.next time also I booked same hotel.but in room servies you should keep some iron and iron stand.there is no any tooth brush just small things onle.but end off day it is good thanks
Newer hotel in Al Khobar. Across the street from Hyper Panda in small mall. Staff were great and attentive. Room price included a nice breakfast, with chef for customer eggs / omelets. Clean and quiet room, good bed, desk for working, large flat screen TV with access to many local and international channels (as much as possible in KSA). Nice second floor patio lounge area with coffee and juices and cakes. Well equipped fitness center. One mile from Corniche so easy access for walking or running or strolling. Full restaurant in evening with international choices.
Stayed for one night. Very good central location near the corniche. Location is conveniently located beside a small mall with a food court and hypermart. Big rooms/ king bed. This is a good business hotel.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Scitech Museum, Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar is within a 15-minute drive of Al Khobar Water Tower. This 4-star hotel has 148 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. It's also close to Khobar Corniche and Alturki Tower.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar's 148 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Select Comfort beds grant a restful night's sleep, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Safes, phones, and desks are other standard amenities.
At Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, guests enjoy features like an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for SAR 200 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 7 meeting rooms, and conference space.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 321 reviews