Located in Adelaide Central Business District, Stamford Plaza Adelaide is adjacent to Government House and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Adelaide Festival Centre. This 5-star hotel has 335 guestrooms and offers an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a nightclub. Centrally located in Adelaide, the hotel is also a short walk from Rundle Mall and Art Gallery of South Australia.
There are ample dining options with 3 onsite restaurants, including La Boca Bar and Grill, which specializes in Argentinean cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of Stamford Plaza Adelaide's 335 rooms are recently renovated and have an array of amenities, including sofa beds, minibars, and coffee makers. LCD TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Other standard amenities include free newspapers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.
Stamford Plaza Adelaide features a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Parking is AUD 20 per night (AUD 40 per night for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for AUD 60 per person roundtrip. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and WiFi in public areas.
- Walking distance to Government House and Adelaide Festival Centre
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Stamford Plaza Adelaide
In addition to an outdoor pool, Stamford Plaza Adelaide provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 10 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Stamford Plaza Adelaide is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 335
- Number of floors - 20
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Stamford Plaza Adelaide offers 335 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries.
In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in October 2013.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Boca Bar and Grill - This restaurant specializes in Argentinean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
TGs Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 26 and AUD 32 for adults, AUD 15 and AUD 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 60 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Stamford Adelaide Plaza
- Stamford Hotel Adelaide Plaza
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide
- Adelaide Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Adelaide
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.