Pet Friendly Hotels in West Wendover, NV
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to West Wendover
If you're considering your trip to West Wendover, bring along your cat or dog! This family-friendly city features mountains and is perfect for adventure tours and camping.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in West Wendover
- Americas Best Value Inn West W
Visiting West Wendover with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in West Wendover while on vacation? Top places to visit include Peppermill Casino and Wendover Nugget Casino. In the area, other places to see include Bonneville Salt Flats International Speedway and Bonneville Salt Flats State Park.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit West Wendover
When traveling with your pet, it can be helpful to know what the climate will be like. Look below for temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 57°F daytime, 18°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 88°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 92°F daytime, 47°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 69°F daytime, 18°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall