Pet Friendly Hotels in Washington, IA
Featured Washington Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Washington Hotels
- Hometown Inn & Suites119 Westview Drive, Washington, IA
The price is $70 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 243.8/5Good! (6 reviews)
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Washington
If you're planning your holiday in Washington, bring fido or kitty with you! There are 2 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Washington ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This historical city features natural beauty and is known for its theaters and shopping.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Washington
- Hometown Inn & Suites
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
- Hawkeye Motel
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Washington with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Washington? One of the top places to visit is Riverside Casino and Golf Resort. Enjoy the great outdoors at Central Park and Sunset Park. While exploring the area, you might want to go to Kalona Historical Village and Conger House Museum.
Nearby vet care is available for your pet at Washington Veterinary Clinic, Town and Country Veterinary Clinic, and Hy-Vee Pharmacy.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Washington
If your pet is traveling with you, it can be useful to know what the temperature will be. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 56°F daytime, 11°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 85°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 86°F daytime, 45°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 71°F daytime, 12°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall