- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Air conditioning may be restricted to specific hours during certain times of the year in accordance with national or local laws.
Hotel Continentale4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
My first stay at Hotel Continentale after many stays at the Savoya Excelsior Palace. Hard to compare as the Savoya is really unique and grand, but: Continentale is really a perfect splace to stay. Great location in the pedestrian zone in the center. Warm and friendly welcome, comfortable room. Stylish public rooms and indoor and outdoor cafe. The best breakfast I ever had in Italy, ways better than Savoya. For sure I will come back, a great place to stay in Trieste.
Excellent service, excellent location, excellent food, in one word "excellent"! 😊 They are at a good location, at walking distance from main locations that you should visit in Trieste.Nice place for family weekend or business trip. I ❤ Trieste!
The hotel is cozy, with old furniture but nice service (even if the receptionist “upgraded” my room with one that had windows 2m to the next bulding). Breakfast was average but enough for my 2 nights stay. Even if it have good ratings, for my next visit, I would choose other place to stay.
Me and my colleague stayed for 2 nights in the Hotel Continentale and we were well looked after, any request was met Including my boarding pass being printed. The rooms were lovely and bed comfortable, low noise levels considering being situated in a busy area. Restaurants and shops are only a few feet away with beautiful buildings and history to explore.
The guys are very friendly and professional areo and mickeal and the other guy in the reception they r perfect very respectful and the hotel is good clean it was a good experience thnk u guys for everything
Spacious, very confortable and clean room - perfect towels :) Great breakfast buffet. Very good central position for city tour. Reception staff very helpful and professional. Very good value for money.
We stayed here for two nights. There was a sailboat event going on. Therefore the room was not cheap. Excellent breakfast spread. Superb staff. Just more expensive than needed. I believe this is a hotel for people on expensive accounts
Every time we come to Trieste for business, we go to the same Continentale hotel because it's centric, comfortable and with nice personnel. The rooms are large with nice comfy beds and the bathroom is modern, adaptable to disabled people. Breakfast offer is reasonable although the room could get a bit crowded.
Very nice hotel! Very serviceminded and friendly staff. Lovely rooms and lovely downduvets. Excellent location, good breakfast buffet and hours for the breakfast(till 10.30) thanks for the stay, would definetly stay there again😊
This is a comfortable hotel located minutes walk from most of the major tourist sites in Trieste. Breakfast was especially good, with plenty of variety, and can be enjoyed on the street in front of the hotel on sunny mornings.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Concierge services
Located in Città Nuova-Barriera Nuova-San Vito-Città Vecchia, Hotel Continentale is adjacent to Roman Theatre and within a 5-minute walk of Canal Grande di Trieste. This 47-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, a restaurant, and free in-room WiFi. Piazza della Borsa and Teatro Lirico Giuseppe Verdi are a short walk away.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast, served each morning from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM. This hotel is home to a café and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
All 47 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, safes, and phones. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and slippers, and beds sport down comforters. Desks are also standard.
Hotel Continentale offers free WiFi in public areas and 2 meeting rooms. Valet parking is offered for EUR 25 per day. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 523 reviews