- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- This hotel provides transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for golf tee times. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Best Western Premier BHR Treviso Hotel4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Nice Italian Motel that sits on the road between the island of Venice, maybe 3 miles to the airport. The room was a nice size with a decent bathroom. I got to watch the world series broadcast in Italian the morning I got up to go. The walls were thinner than i like and we've slept in more comfortable beds. Not anything to do around the hotel, at all! The shuttle was a nice feature to help get you to the airport. However, the city bus will get you there as well. The #5 bus goes back n' forth from the airport to Venice and the cruise ships.
Stayed in this hotel for 1 night because of its proximity to the airport. The staff were not over-friendly but the room was large and comfortable and with plenty of choice of channels on the TV. It would help if the car park were better signed as the entrance was rather confusing for somebody who does not know the area. A big plus is the really first-class restaurant that is part of the hotel . . .. makes up for all its short-comings !!!!!
Situated about 10 km from the city centra, this hotel is geared towards business travelers. Service and rooms are about what you expect for the price. Room was modern and clean. Surroundings were not very inspiring, but that didn't matter for the purpose of my visit.
i stayed in the hotel for one night because of its proximity to Treviso airport. I had booked another hotel to stay in but on arrival was informed that the restaurant was closed. As I was a lady on her own I didn't want to have to walk to the nearest restaurant. I then booked with this hotel and was beyond satisfied with the quality of the room, restaurant and service in the hotel. I will definitely stay there again if in the area and recommend to others to do so.
Its real big hotel. Got big lobby. Rooms are big. Food is average. Nothing for veggies. Location is bit far away from happening place n city centre. Its meant specially for business events Lot of big halls there
This hotel is very large with a great reception area with a very beautiful bar and good break fast restaurant and very clean and beautiful rooms the hotel is fantastic but is a little bit far from the center of the city
what a great hotel. Clean, modern, amazing entrance. Staff was very accommodating with providing shuttle service - highly recommend their shuttle service - driver/owner Eride is a gem - so helpful. Rooms were amazing - we travelled with two families and they gave us adjoining rooms - chef was accommodating with our lunch and very friendly restaurant manager. Highly recommend this hotel One of the best Best Western I've stayed in
This hotel satisfies the expectations of a traveler from Dubai! The lobby and entrance are stunning and quite modern. There is a groovy Bär to the left of the entrance with a DJ playing most evenings. The rooms are very nicely laid out, spacious and decked in medium brown wood paneling with nice dimmable warm white lighting. The washroom too has a nice layout of shower / tub with bright interiors. Breakfast was a delightful buffet and had several business travelers. Our business group of 5 was fortunate to have found a table which was quickly cleaned up and readied by the staff. Overall staff were very friendly and supportive. I was the only one who had an issue with the air conditioning unit which switched on and off without being controllable. This led to a warm room but after much fidgeting, the aircon remained on with freezing results. It beat sweating in the sheets!
Great hotel, the room is so nice. Did not want to go out of the bed. Clean hotel and nice service. Good breakfast and the breakfast was also good. The service behind the bar could be a bit better but maybe the lady did not had her day.
One of the best hotel I've visited, stayed a night with two rooms, the hotel location is quite nice and quite. The reception is big, with a bar in front of the hotel and several art installations, and products to sell on display. nearby there is a italian restaurant if you'd like to try something different.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Health club
Best Western Premier BHR Treviso Hotel places you within a few miles (5 km) of Monigo Stadium and Luigi Bailo Museum. This 4-star hotel welcomes guests with 133 rooms and conveniences like a casino, free in-room WiFi, and a health club. Near the airport, the hotel is also close to Church of San Nicolo and Salici Golf Club.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Best Western Premier BHR Treviso Hotel's 133 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. LED TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Free bottled water, laptop-compatible safes, and phones are also available.
Guests staying at Best Western Premier BHR Treviso Hotel enjoy access to a casino, a health club, and a sauna. If you drive, self parking is EUR 15 per day, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for EUR 18 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this family-friendly hotel include free WiFi in public areas, 13 meeting rooms, and a conference center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 857 reviews