- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, and Union Pay.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Best Western Hotel Takayama3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Beautiful city with old world charm. Great town for waking and people watching.
All good! only problem was the smell of the room as it was a smoking room.
FANTASTIC TRY THE SAKI AND THE HIDA BEEF GREAT LOCATION GREAT STAY
Takayama was out of the way just enough to make it difficult to always come up with cash. Visa was seen as the black plague to many of the small stores. A pity, because I would've bought a lot more souvenirs had I been able to use my credit cards.
The hotel was a short distance from the train station, which made the location very convenient. The town is not that big but quite charming. The hotel staff was very good but one little mix up with the reservations and we had to show our printed Orbitz reservations, otherwise they thought we had not paid. After this was done, we were fine. The morning breakfast was also good. The four of us enjoyed American food as well as Japanese food.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour front desk
Best Western Hotel Takayama places you within a 10-minute stroll of Okura Falls and Miyagawa Morning Market. The 78 rooms at this 3-star hotel include refrigerators, electric kettles, and LCD TVs. Centrally located in Takayama, the hotel is also a short walk from Takayama Jinya and Kusakabe Mingei-kan.
Enjoy dining at Bijoux restaurant, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
The 78 rooms have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, electric kettles, and phones. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 32-inch LCD TVs with digital channels and pay movies. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Ironing boards and desks are also standard.
Best Western Hotel Takayama features 3 spa tubs, a steam room, and free WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for JPY 1000.00 per night. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with tours/tickets and securing valuables. Additional amenities include conference space and a computer station.