- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for spa treatments. Contact the resort at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Associa Takayama Resort4.0 out of 5.0
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located within 2 miles (3 km) of Takayama Jinya, Associa Takayama Resort places you within a few miles (5 km) of Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village. This 260-room, 4-star resort has 2 restaurants along with conveniences like a full-service spa and free in-room WiFi. It's also near Hida-no-Sato and Miyagawa Morning Market.
Enjoy dining at ROSIERE, one of 2 onsite restaurants. At the end of the day, unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Associa Takayama Resort's 260 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, safes, and phones. 32-inch flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and rooms also include desks.
Guests staying at Associa Takayama Resort enjoy access to a full-service spa, karaoke, and a sauna. You can take advantage of free parking, along with a free train station shuttle. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this hot springs resort include outdoor tennis courts, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 623 reviews