- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
TRYP Sao Paulo Jesuino Arruda Hotel3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Temperature around 30•C at midnight and A/C isn’t working. Called the reception and they were helpless because there is no maintenance at that time. TV isn’t working. Wi-Fi speed is limited at 1Mbps (I think even dinosaurs had better connections). Power plugs near the bed doesn’t work so I can’t charge my phone while on bed. Staff is helpless. Terrible night.
This is an update to my review from 12 months ago. Things in this hotel are deteriorating fast. In my current room I had to ask for my air conditioner and a big leak in the shower repaired. The water handle in the shower also came off. The bathroom is full of ugly mold everywhere and generally needs to be torn out and done again. Toiletries are still crappy - plus now they took the body lotion away. To their credit I must say that WiFi is much faster but only if you pay for it. The free one is still way too slow. The only thing this hotel has going for it is its location.
Hotel offers parking for a good rate, which is helpful in São Paulo. Rooms are okay, not new nor old, reasonably sized and with a comfortable bed. Shower is good and amenities are okay. The building has a nice view from the rooftop.
Great location, very friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast buffet and very decent rooms. I haven't used other amenities like the gym or convention rooms, but can definitely recommend for short business stays in the Itaim area. Only point for improvement that I would point: shower could have some more water pressure, but it's still pretty decent.
Was chosen due to location not far from meeting places ... Actually personal does it s best even with limited English. Room is clean, laundry expensive for local economy. Room service is poor in terms of food quality.
Great location, lots of options to eat and drink after hours, nice staff and good service. Rooms are in good shape and hotel is overall modern. They have a strict policy and additional charges for visitors of hotel guests, I am not used to it but sounds like a safety feature for a city with high rate of crimes. Overall, I recommend the hotel.
We have been coming to this business hotel very often because of its good qualities: nice and impeccable clean rooms, friendly service, taxi in front, good location and a garage with valet service. It has also a very substantial and assorted breakfast, but unfortunately the rest of the food is terrible. We already tried the lunch and the dinner a la carte at the restaurant and also the room service, and it is always a deception. Better ask a delivery from iFood or eat in one of the many wonderfull restaurants in walking distance. It's a pity, otherwise the hotel would be a real jewel for its price and location.
Hotel was located in a nice locayion but it was overpriced for what it has to offer. Room was not cool Enough Scramble eggs did not taste good. It was under par Annoy me the fact that I had to insert my key to select the floor on the elevator. Internet wifi keeps disconnecting
The Tryp is located in a nice quiet street very close to Faria Lima and not far from Paulista. Extremely convenient. It is a 3 to 3.5 stars hotel. The rooms are attractive, bed very comfortable and bathrooms modern and clean. WI Fi is woefully slow and the room doesn't have enough electrical sockets for everything they put in there (mini bar, cable box, lamps) and everything you may need. Also bathroom toiletries are super crap. A big pity since with little money this can be fixed and it makes a huge difference.
The hotel is in a safe area with lots of good restaurants within walking distance. My (superior) room was spacious with a little balcony; it was quiet enough at night to keep the window open. Beds were good; bath was a bit small, shower only. The quality of breakfast depends on when you go - when things are fresh they are good, when they have been there longer (unfortunately often the case) not that good. Staff was friendly but not very efficient (long check-in, queues); their English is limited (even at the reception), sometimes Spanish is better. Note that you get the best rates on Melia.com - worth comparing...
- Close to Pinheiros Sport Club
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Located in Itaim Bibi within a mile (2 km) of Pinheiros Sport Club, TRYP Sao Paulo Jesuino Arruda Hotel is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Jockey Club. This 144-room, 3.5-star hotel has free in-room WiFi along with a fitness center and a spa tub. Professor Aristoteles Orsini Planetarium and Ibirapuera Park are also nearby.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
All 144 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include ironing boards and desks.
At TRYP Sao Paulo Jesuino Arruda Hotel, guests have access to a fitness center, a spa tub, and a sauna. Valet parking is offered for BRL 18.00 per day. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 7 meeting rooms, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 617 reviews