- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
TRYP Sao Paulo Iguatemi Hotel3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I stayed recently at this hotel for a business trip. very nice staff always available to help you. They booked a taxi for my return to the airport which had a good service and could pay with credit card. It has a Good restaurant, I think breakfast is about average. One thing I noticed it had gluten free bread, not easy to find anywhere. They could do better with coffee, being a coffee country. It was these automatic machines which don’t taste very well. And the scrambled eggs were could and not so tasty. For dinner, it has a decent menu and the food was very good. I had the picahna one night and the Risotto of the sea, very good! A great place to stay for a day or two.
The hotel its good but i think it has more marketing than service and location. The room is ok and the restaurant is basic. The service it's not perfect but it's good. The region have a better options of hotel with a low price
Every year we travel to Sao Paulo for two weeks and, as has been the case for over 10 years, stay at the Tryp Iguatemi. We did it again in October 2017. The staff is always courteous and helpful: they always do their best to ensure we are fully satisfied. The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. The gym and the swimming pool at the top are handy and offer gorgeous views of Sao Paulo. The breakfast is a great start to the day, with a good buffet and variety, including fresh fruit. We are very grateful to the reception desk team: attentive and efficient. Our special salute to the great Ricardo, probably the best bellboy in the world, and Catarina, who always welcomes us to the restaurant with her disarming smile. A business hotel with a personal touch. Tryp Iguatemi has become our home in Sao Paulo and we will definitely be coming back. Many thanks and congratulations to Juliana Daruis (reservations).
I stayed here for 2 weeks and did NOT have a good experience. Realistically, this is just an average 3 star hotel. Rooms are a little bit old, and you will hear a lot of street noise, so if you are a sensitive sleeper, this is not an ideal hotel. No complimentary water in the rooms. Internet is horrible. You can’t do any work with the internet connection. The free internet is almost unusable and for the paid internet, you get charged per device. Can easily stack up to an extra $100 per night if you have a couple of phones and a laptop. Bad thing is, even the paid internet is bad. I can’t even FaceTime with my family using the paid internet. Connection drops out every 10 second. 2/5 wifi bars in all of my devices in the room. Breakfast is pretty basic and average, they don’t even have eggs or omelettes yet it costs an additional $60 per day. Coffee is self served via a cheap auto coffee dispenser so no brewed coffee. Laundry doesn’t operate on weekends. Staff are very slow and don’t speak much English. Service is poor and service is extreme slow. If I come back here, I will defiantly stay elsewhere.
Although I have been to other units of the Tryp chain in adjoing areas, this is the best I have been in. Nice business-type hotel. Good sized, confortable room. Cleanliness is very good. Nice and helpful staff. The location is fine if you have business to attend in that area. It was a bit far from the place I wanted to be - the other units were sold out. This hotel was also more expensive than the other Tryp hotels in the same area. Those were the reasons for the average rate in location and value I gave the hotel.
Good place to spend the weekend. Excellent breakfast and service. Very clean rooms and comfortable. Bed could be biger and softer and they could offer some kind of dock station in the rooms. Overall very nice hotel,
Professional and dedicated staff! Located in a safe and prestigious location of Sao Paulo. Delicious and sophisticated Brazilian dishes. Rooms are well cared and spacious. Highly recommended! Will come back for sure.
Tryp Iguatemi is very well located both for work and leisure stay. The rooms are very well cared and quiet, considering the noise in the streets outside, thanks to noise proof windows. The breakfast, in a pleasant and spacious room, offers a great variety of fruits and items from bakery. I always choose them for my visit to São Paulo.
Great stay ! Very well located in one of the most affluent zones of S .Paulo and close to one of its most significant financial districts. Staff is utmost nice and helpful! Great breakfast buffet. Highly recommend!
Good looking, solid hotel. It is clean and it has nice interior design. Good service. It is in a nice neighborhood. Some minor maintenance details could be better, for example elevators. Very spacious rooms.
- Close to Pinheiros Sport Club
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Located in Itaim Bibi within a mile (2 km) of Pinheiros Sport Club, TRYP Sao Paulo Iguatemi Hotel is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Jockey Club. This 3.5-star hotel has 210 guestrooms and offers an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Professor Aristoteles Orsini Planetarium and Ibirapuera Park are also near this Lima Avenue and Kubitschek Avenue hotel.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 210 air-conditioned rooms feature minibars, safes, and phones. Guests can expect TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport pillow menus and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Desks are also included.
Guests of TRYP Sao Paulo Iguatemi Hotel have access to an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Valet parking is BRL 22,00 per day if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for BRL 250 per vehicle one way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 6 meeting rooms, and a conference center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 745 reviews