- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Estanplaza Nacoes Unidas3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I stayed in this hotel four nights for business. The entrance is very nice, which was promising, but the rooms are very dated. The mattress was comfortable, but, the bathroom was in terrible shape - the tub in my room looked like the enamel had worn away to the metal, and there was plenty of mildew/black in the tiles and caulking. And, this was not an inexpensive hotel. The staff was friendly and multilingual, but this didn't make up for the appearance of the room. I won't be staying here again.
Room : very noisy and outdated Staff (Reception): extremely friendly and english speaking Restautrant : standard, almost no english speaking staff ( International hotel ?!) Spa : Swimming pool and fitness room on top level floor but very desolate place
I went there for one night after I arrived in Sao Paulo. The entrance is looking nice and the people are helpful. Then we came up to the room and it was all looking fine until we entered the room..the room was big but looking so simple. I booked this also because it had a bath but when I looked only a baby would fit in it. The whole bathroom was looking bad and old And besides the small bath and the looks was it a little dirty. The bed was fine. Breakfast is simple and not the best quality but it's eatable. I wouldn't recommend this place when there are so many better or newer places.
Great place near to convention center (WTC). Breakfast is very good. It has a nice small pool on the roof, with a gym and sauna. Front desk staff was very friendly, english speaking people. Rooms are adequated to what's offered, simple but spacious. Bathroom clean. Its good enough to have a good time.
Great shower, fabulous room service breakfast and with the favorable exchange rate, very cheap! Very well located for business. Check-in very slow, though - a bit tiresome when just landed from a long flight.
They woke me up earlier than I require, in their website they offer transportation to the airport and it is not true, they can get a taxi for you but you have to pay it. The room is fine, but not more than that.
Nice hotel for a decent price. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and clean. Bed was very good. I missed a tissue box in the bathroom. Some minor maintenance issues like a jammed door were easily fixed. 24h room service but staff answering room service phone would not always speak English - front desk would always help out.
All the staff are awesome people, family style. Fees, parking and plentiful breakfast included, without unpleasant surprises. Excellent cost: benefit ratio, when compared to the nearby hotels. Located in an area that inspires security and ease of access by car or taxi.
Great hotel, located 800 mt from World Trade Center. In front you have a very nice italian restaurant. The personnel is very polite and helpful. Nice beds with soft sheets and pillows. Bathroom wide with bathtub and sprinkle. Towels not so soft. Delicious breakfast.
Good hotel in pure brasilian style. Breakfast and dinner with typical dishes. You can find tambaqui, fish from amazzonia, cafe de fazenda and other brasilian dishes. Room so and so. Swimming pool just a little bit larger than a bath and a small but efficient exercise room
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Located in Brooklin Novo, Estanplaza Nacoes Unidas is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as Pinheiros Sport Club and Jockey Club. This 3.5-star hotel has 99 guestrooms and offers conveniences like free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Near the airport, it's also near Ibirapuera Park and Morumbi Stadium.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast, served each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café.
The 99 recently renovated accommodations feature balconies and afford space to spread out with separate bedrooms, living rooms, and dining areas. 29-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Minibars, safes, and phones are other standard amenities. Limited housekeeping is available.
Guests of Estanplaza Nacoes Unidas have access to an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Valet parking is available for BRL 20.00 per day. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and a conference center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 454 reviews