- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Estanplaza Funchal - Faria Lima3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Nice location for a business trip, but this hotel has seen better times. Small rooms, bathroom are old and lack maintenance, street noise very high. Breakfast buffet is correct, basic fitness facilities
Forget all the 5 star reviews. Room is ok. Street noise can be heard at a high level. Bathroom is not the best. Staff although nice are barely fluent in English. Reception is subpar. Breakfast was ok. Nothing special.
Its located with everything you need for a business trip around. Malls, shops, restaurants, bars. The breakfast buffet is very big and the service on point. Rooms are made fast and all the personnel strives to make you comfortable.
Starting by the staff, kind and respectful. Every concierge spoke a perfect English knowing where to go in the city or the location of big companies offices. The room had a big desk equipped with a 4 USB outlet, and power outlets. The room service is perfect if you are working and don't have time for going outside looking for a meal. The cleaning service was remarkable. The room was big for 1 person, you even had like a "mini living room". Breakfast was precise. If you are looking for a breakfast with pancakes, sausages, and other prepared plates, this is not the place. Fruits were well served in a big metallic plate, a good variety of bread, natural juice, and yoghurt.
The location is excellent just opposite Jk Iguatemi mall. Nearby points include bars n restaurants. It has an in-house restaurant which offers excellent food for good price. Surely don't miss the buffet lunch at the restaurant
We were there for two nights, the hotel was in a great location- Eataly and shopping mall were in walking distance. The room was clean, breakfast buffet was great and staff were friendly. The only thing is that we were actually in São Paulo for a wedding and needed an iron and the room was not equipped with it and only offered laundry service for ironing.
Really appreciated as they provided me a really early check-in. The staff were really helpful. The room was fully-equipped. Nothing as significant to complain. The breakfast variety was not much but was enough. As I checked in on Sunday, the surrouding places were really quiet. Nearby were two mall; JK Iguatemi and Shoppong Villa Olimpia. Both places were within walking distance.
Location is great. Beds are very comfortable. The room is big and the TV turns towards the bed or the couch. Breakfast is very nice. I recommend! It is a little noise at night, but it is São Paulo after all. The price in the weekend is very reasonable.
+ good location in good neighborhood, decent sized rooms, good food/buffet. Many staff ready to help out. + oldish facilities, would need some refresh, bad, slow internet when not completely down, reception gives you a room and wakes you up at 2300 to check who you are, claiming there was a booking mistake. Very poor language skills of staff.
I stayed here twice and I can highly recommend it. The staff were wonderful. They were friendly, helpful and couldn't do enough to make my stay enjoyable. My room was a good size and the bed was comfortable. There were no issues with the layout. There's a small gym on the top floor that I used a few times. It had enough equipment to get a workout. Not bad for a hotel gym. I liked the dining area, with its large selection of breakfast items and a chef to cook your eggs any way you wanted them. I only ate in the restaurant one night when the menu was, all you could eat, pizza. I enjoyed combinations of toppings I'd never tried or heard of before they were delicious. Overall I liked the hotel. There were things to do at night within walking distance and lots of places to eat.
- Close to Pinheiros Sport Club
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Vila Olimpia within a mile (2 km) of Pinheiros Sport Club, Estanplaza Funchal - Faria Lima is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Jockey Club. This 162-room, 3.5-star hotel has free in-room WiFi along with a fitness center and a spa tub. Ibirapuera Park and Professor Aristoteles Orsini Planetarium are also near this Sao Paulo hotel.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast offered each morning. This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
All 162 recently renovated rooms provide minibars, safes, and phones. Guests can expect 29-inch LCD TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Desks are also included.
Estanplaza Funchal - Faria Lima offers a fitness center, a spa tub, and a sauna. Valet parking is available for BRL 20.00 per day. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and express check-in.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 789 reviews