Hotel Niagara Rimini places you within a mile (2 km) of popular attractions like Arch of Augustus and Tempio Malatestiano. This 30-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, free in-room WiFi, and coffee/tea in a common area. It's in central Rimini and also close to Antica Pescheria and Piazza Cavour.
For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 9:30 AM. At the end of the day, relax with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Hotel Niagara Rimini's 30 air-conditioned rooms provide safes, phones, and desks. Guests can expect free WiFi and 19-inch LCD TVs with digital channels. Bathrooms offer free toiletries and bidets.
Guests of Hotel Niagara Rimini enjoy free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and a computer station. There's discounted offsite parking, and an airport shuttle (available on request) for EUR 25 per person one way. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a garden.
- Close to Arch of Augustus and Tempio Malatestiano
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Airport shuttle (fees apply)
Hotel Niagara RiminiViale Zanzur, 16 Rimini RN 47921
Hotel Niagara Rimini features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This Rimini hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, express check-in, and express check-out.
Hotel Niagara Rimini is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1990
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 5 and EUR 8 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (one way)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Hotel Niagara Rimini
- Niagara Hotel Rimini
- Niagara Rimini
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.