- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Othon Suítes Recife Metrópolis3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
If you don´t mind staying away from the beaches, this Mercure hotel is a great option for a short stay in Recife. It is well-located in a quiet part of the city and you can easily get to any neighborhood or district from there. Rooms are spacious, sleep is good and so is the shower (my two key issues with hotels). I would stay again and recommend it.
Our room needed some works to be done to make it look nicer, like painting, replacement of furniture and the sofa was used to the cord. The breakfast presented a limited choice and the quality was "industrial".
I loved the location, the accommodation, the staff, everything was perfect! I recommend! I observe that It's not near the beaches but as we rented a car it was easy to get the main avenues and go to the main touristics places!
This hotel is well situated for business travelers and there are some nice options for lunch in the area. Particularly good if your visit is somehow connected to the medical facilities in the area. The reception service was beyond reproach, helpful and organized at all times, but the rooms have a run down feeling to it, the furniture is peeling off the fake leather and the breakfast, well I would say it is one of the worst i have had in a country where breakfast is not generally a great experience. Bakery goods are days old, the coffee sucks etc. Better go to Sao Braz bakery down the street they have great stuff for less money. .
Who wants to enjoy Recife North Zone is the perfect choice. It’s a great Hotel for business travel also is surrounded by hospitals centers excellence. Very good standard service, great bedroom and nice restaurants around.
Room was big, separate living and bedroom with small kitchenette, a suite really. Arrived at night and nothing around, did feel compelled to check out the neighborhood. Breakfast is average, like an Ibis, I expected better. For business this hotel is fine, if you are a tourist, go to a hotel near the beach.
Slow (30-60 min.) check in/out. 11th floor room faced top of neighbouring building. Two enormous and noicy fans kept us awake. Housetop was a garbage heap like other surroundings. Beware of open manholes in sidewalks and stinking water. Beach within walking distance, but polluted. Main complaint is of hotel food. Had not eaten for 8 hours before arriving (airplane rerouted). Had some varmed up, sliced sausage of breakfast. Acute poisoning started in the afternoon, leaving hotel for airport. Several doctors were definite that food eaten in the periode visiting hotel was cause of troubles. Ended up hospitalized for a week. Admitted with renal failure. This happened 11th of may. Am still away from work. Doctor hope I will be restituted by middle of July.
Very nice place. Location si good as the neibourhood is quiet. Staff was carring, food was tasty and breakfast very Nice. Rooms are spacious although would perhaps need a slight revamp ( furnitures and decoration) WE very much enjoyed our stay.
It took over 20 mins to do check in. We were at the hotel to do work. We could not get wifi in the room and there was no other place to set up laptop and connect to Internet. I checkout the 'business centre' and it looked like it was being used as a storage cupboard, there was a vacuum cleaner next to a small desk. The best (and probably the only good) thing about the hotel was the breakfast - there was a great choice and the ladies serving the food were really cheerful (very different to reception staff) but make sure you get in before 10am as they actually lock the doors to the cafe.
Booked this hotel because I had a business meeting two block down the street. I got a lot of space in my room which was nice I needed to work. The room was clean but not very comfortable. Breakfast, room service and restaurant were average. Would stay again if I have meetings nearby but this is nothing to write home about.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located in Ilha do Leite, Othon Suítes Recife Metrópolis is within a 10-minute stroll of sights such as Teatro Boa Vista and IMIP Museum. This 63-room, 3.5-star aparthotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Centrally located in Recife, the aparthotel is also a short walk from USA Consulate and Cinema da Fundacao Joaquim Nabuco.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Giotto, the aparthotel's onsite restaurant. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service.
All 63 air-conditioned apartments feature kitchenettes and space to spread out with sitting areas. Guests can expect 32-inch LCD TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Minibars, safes, and phones are also standard.
Guests of Othon Suítes Recife Metrópolis have access to an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. If you decide to drive, there's free parking. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with luggage storage and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 4 meeting rooms, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 639 reviews