- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Parador MaunaCaribe3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Parador MaunaCaribe places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Playa Larga and Maunabo Lighthouse. This 53-room, 3-star hotel has conveniences like an outdoor pool, free self parking, and a fitness center. It's on the beach and also within a 15-minute drive of Lucia Beach.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start each morning with cooked-to-order breakfast, available for a fee from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Parador MaunaCaribe's 53 rooms are air-conditioned and provide microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect to find 32-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include free newspapers, phones, and free toiletries.
At Parador MaunaCaribe, guests enjoy features like an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. Free parking is included with your stay. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help secure valuables, and answer any questions about the accommodations. Other amenities at this beach hotel include a meeting room, a terrace, and laundry facilities.
Guest reviews for Parador MaunaCaribe
Outdated. Needs a little work. The room was clean, but the bathroom needs some work. The food in the restaurant is low quality, at least breakfast wich is what we tried. It has a pool table and a pool. I stayed for only one night.
Hotel pool is beautiful, the beach you have to be careful to rough no life guards you might get a chance to see sea turtles.
we enjoy everthing arround.the beach the pool.the door bar and grill kandela
old n need updated n better food
Good location and nice pool. We had a good time but smelled moldy.
really nice hotel with great views.
Nice place, great people but food mediocre. Nothing to do close by and long drive to everywhere.
relaxing and beautyful
Very clean. Practical. Coffemaker, TV, great bathroom. Breathtaking view at the pool. Can't wait to be back.