Pet Friendly Hotels in Old Orchard Beach, ME
Featured Old Orchard Beach Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Old Orchard Beach Hotels
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Old Orchard Beach
If you're planning a trip to Old Orchard Beach, bring along your cat or dog! There are 5 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Old Orchard Beach ready to welcome you. This city features gardens and is known for its beaches and university life.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Old Orchard Beach
- Grand Beach Inn
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its guestroom size and beach locale!
- The Landings Inn and Cottages at Old Orchard Beach
Visiting Old Orchard Beach with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Old Orchard Beach during your trip? Some of the popular places to visit include Old Orchard Beach Pier, Higgins Beach, and Maine Mall. Enjoy the tide at Old Orchard Beach and sights like Harmon Historical Museum. Other places you might want to add to your itinerary include Goose Rocks Beach and Portland Head Light.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Old Orchard Beach
If you're traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what to expect with the weather. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help with your planning:
- January-March: 47°F daytime, 13°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 77°F daytime, 30°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 79°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 64°F daytime, 15°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall