Compare Oklahoma Cabin Rentals
Top Cities with Cabin Rentals in Oklahoma
Featured Cabin Rentals in Oklahoma
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in OklahomaView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cabin Rentals in Oklahoma
Are there any luxury cabins in Oklahoma?
- Large and Secluded 5-Star Retreat at the O' Stanley Lodge: Take your cabin getaways in Oklahoma to the next level with this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home near Hochatown State Park. Lounge in the sizeable living room and private balcony and then enjoy meals in the kitchen and dining room. This classic log cabin features gorgeous wood detail throughout, and you’ll have access to the community hot tub, barbeque grills, and concierge service.
- Sweet Creeks: Cabins in Oklahoma don’t get better than this 3-bedroom, 4-bathroom modern masterpiece. Your group will love staying at one of the finest luxury homes in the area, close to Hochatown State Park and Cedar Creek Golf Course. With high-end furnishings throughout, you’ll enjoy days spent on the large outdoor patios and decks, private hot tub, and miles of trails on the property grounds.
What lake cabins can I rent in Oklahoma?
- Cozy Lake Front Cabin: Wake up to Keystone Lake views outside your window at this adorable1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Oklahoma lake cabin rental. You’ll also have a private patio, garden, and fully equipped kitchen, and be located close to Keystone State Park,
- Lovely Secluded Cabin: Another favorite of the lake cabins in Oklahoma is this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom home. In Allen, OK, you’ll be right on the water, and you can spend the evenings enjoying your private patio and make use of the community barbeque grills.
What are the best cabins in Oklahoma?
- Oakridge Honeymoon Cabin: If you’re looking for top romantic cabins in Oklahoma, you’ll love this picturesque hideaway. A guest favorite of the log cabins in Oklahoma, this gorgeous oasis has a private patio, high-end décor, private fire pit, barbeque grills, kitchen, and living room—all surrounded by beautiful woodland.
- 5S Cabin: Guests love the cabins with hot tubs in Oklahoma, like this 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom stunner. Bask in the large open-plan living room, kitchen, and dining areas with sky-high ceilings and top-of-the-line appliances. Get your game on in the private arcade/game room and relax in your private hot tub. When you want to get out and explore, Hochatown State Park and Cedar Creek Golf Course are within a 15-minute drive.
Are there any pet-friendly cabins in Oklahoma?
- Wildwood Perfect Honeymoon Hideaway: This is one of the top pet-friendly cabins in Oklahoma, while also the perfect spot for romance with its high-end décor and hot tub. You will have 7-acres of woodland to explore, plus a kitchen and balcony. The community features barbeque grills and concierge services to provide recommendations on nearby sights and activities.
- Bear Cabin in Oklahoma: This is one of the secluded cabins in Oklahoma where you can bring your furry friend too! This remote hideout has a private patio, kitchen, dining area, and sofa bed. You’ll also be close to the Miche Vaeley War Memorial and will get to enjoy beautiful rolling hills from your balcony.
What are some cheap cabins in Oklahoma?
- Swedish Cottage with Private Hot Tub at Cedar View Cabins: This is an excellent choice if you’re searching for a cheap cabin in Oklahoma, offering lots of value at a steal of a price. You’ll have a private hot tub, a kitchenette, dining area, sauna, and barbeque grills without breaking the bank.
- Fisherman Cabin Talihina: This is one of the cheap Oklahoma mountain cabins that comes equipped with everything you need for your getaway. This cabin has a kitchenette and dining area, and you can warm up by the outdoor fire pit while enjoying the surrounding woodland from your private patio.