- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Sheraton OKINAWA SUNMARINA RESORT4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
My check-in was easy hotel lobby area is pleasing to the eye also the room was somewhat comfortable overall beds were very comfortable the part I didn't like flooring, but the shower area was very nice, was unable to operate the air condition controls or the heated toilet seat. I would like to have more English on how to us the different room amenities and other hotel amenities like the laundry machines.
There should've been disclosure on Orbitz on the hotel construction on both sides of the resort. Due to the construction, the resort facilities were very limited -- no indoor pool or gym. Also, the dining food was terrible.
All the hotel staff (from front office, restaurants, to outside the beach) were friendly and took pride of their jobs. They were knowledgeable and extremely helpful, which made them very professional in the hospitality field. Everything was perfect, except for the air-conditioning unit that had challenges in keeping the room cool. Since it just got taken over by the Sheraton, I'm sure this will be fixed soon. The management is great and I look forward to staying there again!
I was in Okinawa for work and we decided to take the weekend and stay at this resort. We absolutely loved it! The beach was amazing along with the pool. We got to ride one of the rafts being pulled by the jet ski and that was so much fun. If you are looking for a quick and relaxing getaway this is the place to be. The rooms are clean. One of my favorite things of the room was the balcony, it was a beautiful night to decompress and have a glass of wine and some music after a wonderful day in the sun. The staff was amazing and let us check in early which was great without a fee. Look forward to the next trip to Okinawa and staying here again!
Being next to the beach, this place was in a great location. I wish there were more options for food though. The hotel has only one restuarant.
I traveled to Okinawa for vacation from Korea. I arrive by myself and had a pretty good time. There's enough things to see and do by yourself. However, if you really want to enjoy your time there, at the very least, bring a friend so that you can enjoy the activities there together. Other than that, I had a really great time!
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool and indoor pool
Located within a leisurely stroll of Tiger Beach, Sheraton OKINAWA SUNMARINA RESORT is within a few miles (5 km) of Nakadomari Site. This 4-star hotel has 246 guestrooms and offers conveniences like 2 restaurants, a marina, and an outdoor pool. It's on the beach and also close to Yaka Beach and Blue Cave.
Enjoy dining at the hotel's 2 onsite restaurants: Dinning Room SENSES specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner; The Grill offers relaxing ocean views. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or explore the hotel and get a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Sheraton OKINAWA SUNMARINA RESORT's 246 recently renovated rooms provide balconies, refrigerators, and electric kettles. 40-inch LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free bottled water, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.
At Sheraton OKINAWA SUNMARINA RESORT, guests enjoy a marina, karaoke, and an indoor pool. Self parking is offered for JPY 500 per night. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this beach hotel include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 571 reviews