Compare Oban Condo Rentals
Oban Accommodation Oceanfront
- Perle Oban Hotel & SpaStation Square, Oban, Scotland
The price is $131 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 164.3/5Excellent! (6 reviews)
- Columba HotelThe Esplanade, Oban, Scotland3.7/5Good! (3 reviews)
- The Regent HotelEsplanade Oban, Oban, Scotland3.7/5Good! (3 reviews)
- Best Western Muthu Queens HotelCorran Esplanade, Oban, Scotland
The price is $89 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 93.4/5 (5 reviews)
- Oban Bay HotelCorran Esplanade, Oban, Scotland
The price is $68 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 223.2/5 (5 reviews)
- Corriemar Guest House6 Corran Esplanade, Oban, Scotland3/5 (1 review)
- The Royal HotelArgyll Square, Oban, Scotland
The price is $65 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 223/5 (1 review)
- Corran House Guest House & Hostel1 Victoria Crescent, Corran Esplanade, Oban, Scotland
The price is $65 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 221/5 (1 review)
Find luxury condos in Oban
Get your vacation off to a fabulous start by booking a luxury condo in Oban. They’re a great option if you want to pamper yourself a little more than usual on your next getaway. Plus, they give you a unique opportunity to see the city the way a local would. You’re not in a hotel—you’re home. Condominiums come in all shapes and sizes, and with Orbitz on your side, you’ll find exactly the right one for your trip.
Stay in a Oban condo
Vacation condo rentals are a nice alternative to hotels with perks such as multiple bedrooms, living rooms, balconies, laundry facilities, Wi-Fi access and espresso machines. And don’t underestimate the power of the full kitchen in your condo: whipping up midnight snacks is a breeze, and hey, making a meal on your own without worrying about ordering in or going out to eat is just plain convenient. You might also have a pool, a gym and a hot tub on the property or close by.
Exploring Oban will be a breeze with a downtown condo as your home base. You’ll be close to the top sights, and within walking distance of great restaurants, shopping, and bars. Got leftovers? Put them in your fridge. Remember, you’re living like a local now.