Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to North Wildwood
Planning a trip to North Wildwood? Bring your pet with you! Choose from 3 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in North Wildwood ready to welcome you. This walkable city, known for its beaches and gardens, is also a good location for biking.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in North Wildwood
- Quality Inn Boardwalk Wildwood Oceanfront
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms!
- White Caps Motel
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and clean guestrooms!
- Island Breeze Motel
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its comfortable rooms and location!
Visiting North Wildwood with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in North Wildwood? The city's top places to visit include Wildwood Boardwalk, Wildwood Beach, and Morey's Piers. Enjoy the tide at Five Mile Beach or take in the scenic views at Albert I Allen Memorial Park. Other places like Ocean Oasis Waterpark and Beach Club and Hereford Inlet Lighthouse might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit North Wildwood
If you're traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what the climate will be like. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 56°F daytime, 28°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 83°F daytime, 40°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 85°F daytime, 55°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 73°F daytime, 29°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall