Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Niceville
Wanting to plan a vacation in Niceville? Bring along your cat or dog! Known for its restaurants, this family-friendly city is also good for adventure tours.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Niceville
- Days Inn by Wyndham Niceville/Eglin Air Force Base
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping!
Visiting Niceville with Your Pet
Want to enjoy some of the sights in Niceville? Enjoy the great outdoors at Turkey Creek Nature Trail, Fred Gannon Rocky Bayou State Park, and Big Hammock Point. Other places like Mattie Kelly Arts Center and Eglin Golf Course might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Niceville
When traveling with a pet, it's helpful to know what the climate will be like. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 73°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 17 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 90°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 90°F daytime, 62°F nighttime with 23 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 84°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall