Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Moncton
If you're planning a vacation in Moncton, bring your pet along! There are 34 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Moncton ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This city is known for its live music and theaters.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Moncton
- Amsterdam Inn & Suites Moncton
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its helpful staff and location!
- Coastal Inn Sackville
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and walkable location!
Visiting Moncton with Your Pet
Want to enjoy some of the sights in Moncton? Enjoy the great outdoors at Jones Lake, Irishtown Nature Park, and Mapleton Park. Other places like Moncton Capitol Theatre and Moncton Market might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Moncton
If you're traveling with your pet, it can be useful to know what the temperature will be. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 41°F daytime, 6°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 73°F daytime, 24°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 76°F daytime, 40°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 60°F daytime, 10°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall