- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Four Seasons Hotel Milano5.0 out of 5.0
- Walking distance to Cathedral of Milan and Teatro alla Scala
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Four Seasons Hotel Milano places you in Centro Storico, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Cathedral of Milan and Teatro alla Scala. This 118-room, 5-star hotel has conveniences like a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's in central Milan and also a short walk from Pinacoteca di Brera and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in Modern European cuisine. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Four Seasons Hotel Milano's 118 rooms are air-conditioned and provide minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with wired Internet and free WiFi. Beds are dressed in Frette Italian sheets and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Free bottled water, safes, and desks are also available.
Guests of Four Seasons Hotel Milano enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Parking is EUR 58 per day (EUR 58 per day for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for EUR 302 per vehicle one way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free WiFi in public areas, 8 meeting rooms, and conference space.