- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
The Morgana Poblado Suites Hotel3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I was attending a meeting at the Intercontinental hotel nearby and decided to stay at the Morgana as it was cheaper. My room was on the 10th floor and large for one person. It had everything I needed. There is a nice view from the balcony and the AC worked very well. The hotel is very quiet and I always hit a good nights sleep. The breakfast was perfectly adequate and catered to various palates. There was enough variety to keep me satisfied for 10 days. The rest of the food is edible sand as reviewers said before - nothing to write about. I did not use the pool although it looked inviting. The one thing that stood out for he was the friendly staff. I made numerous requests for taxis, a request for a late checkout and had my clothes laundered. Every request was met with a smile and satisfied. If I come back to Medellín I will stay here again.
I arrived late to a warm welcone and quick check-in using the taxi the hotel had arranged for me. My room was clean and quiet even though it was near the elevators on the 8th floor. I had a small balcony (no chair) with a lovely view of Medellín. Breakfast was a typical buffet, adequate but nothing extraordinary. Ate in hotel restaurant twice out of convenience Service was good; food nothing to write home about. I had no problem getting a hair dryer from the front desk. Mini bar prices were reasonable. They also were great about getting taxis...I didn't fancy walking across the main road at the bottom of the entrance road. Located in a residential neighborhood...quiet and safe. Didn't use the pool but it looked inviting. I thought it was a good choice for the money. Staff are excellent Photos of the neighborhood and balcony views.
If you go to Medellin and you are looking for a silent and peaceful hotel this is the place Is far for walking around any place but close by uber or cabify (2 dollars ride) to shopping malls. I would go again
This hotel well located in the Poblado area, while it looks very surrounded by residential apartments, it only takes a few minutes walking down to restaurants, stores, atm and even the zona rosa is easily reached at walking distance, going back however it's better to take a taxi unless you're in very good athletic shape, as you may know, the city has hills everywhere. Morgana is a small hotel, but they've a pool, jacuzzi, breakfast buffet is not extensive, but good enough, staff is very friendly, they arranged tours, transportation, guided on restaurants, malls, shops, atm and even medical emergencies. Medellin charges a mandatory medical insurance, that's very convenient even for usual traveling illness like indigestion & fever.
I just stayed 1 night at this hotel , very secure, nice area , good prices, so close for the tourist place "lleras park " parque lleras a lots bars and restaurant, I really recommend the morgana suites and hotel !!!!!
Friendly staff but hotel needs maintenance. Bathroom not working well. A/C not working well. Lamps worked seldom. Breakfast buffet was quite simple and there were not enough tables. Not planning to come back again.
Good place to get a good nights sleep away from Poblado etc. The hotel is at least a mile or 2 from access to restaurants + other activities in a residential area. Charged quite a bit extra for 5 y/o child : / Would repeat, nice ppl and decent facility for the price.
we stayed for 2 nights in morgana hotel. the staff was sooo unfriendly - unbelievable. don't eat in the hotel! the food was the worst ever - we got sick! no gracias or smile from the receptionist after checking out! so rude!
Excellent service, Delicious food, good price and lot of facilities. The hotel is located in an excellent place, secure zone and near of everithyn. The staff of Morgana Suites Poblado is very profesional
We stayed at this hotel one night as an overlap through Medellin. The hotel was hard to find and the quality of bedding and stay was subpar. I would definitely not be returning. It is comfortable and clean if you're looking for a place to spend a night.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
The Morgana Poblado Suites Hotel is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Medellin General Hospital and within a 10-minute drive of Poblado Park. This 3.5-star hotel has 76 guestrooms and offers conveniences like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Park of Lights and Palacio de la Cultura are also nearby.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM. The onsite restaurant is perfect for a quick bite to eat.
The 76 air-conditioned accommodations feature balconies and afford space to spread out with sitting areas. 32-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Minibars, free local calls, and safes are also standard.
The Morgana Poblado Suites Hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and a 24-hour business center. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for COP 80.000 per vehicle one way. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with luggage storage, and answer any questions about the accommodations. This hotel also has a computer station.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 138 reviews