Located in Medina, Riad les Oliviers is next to popular attractions like Dar Si Said Museum and Bahia Palace. This 18-room, 3.5-star riad has ski-in/ski-out access along with an outdoor pool and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Avenue Mohamed VI, the riad is also a short walk from Jamaa el Fna and El Badi Palace.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the riad's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a continental breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
All of Riad les Oliviers's 18 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including sofa beds, safes, and phones. Guests can expect wired Internet, free WiFi, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Ironing boards are also available.
Guests staying at Riad les Oliviers enjoy access to ski-in/ski-out access, an outdoor pool, and a rooftop terrace. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a library.
- Steps from Dar Si Said Museum and Bahia Palace
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Riad les Oliviers
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Riad les Oliviers offers 18 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels.
Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. This Avenue Mohamed VI riad provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Riad les Oliviers features ski-in/ski-out access and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the riad include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This romantic riad also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
Riad les Oliviers is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 5 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 5 per stay )
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the riad include ski-in/ski-out access and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 3.5 per night
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Riad Oliviers Marrakech
- Riad Oliviers
- Oliviers Marrakech
- Riad Les Oliviers Marrakech
We should mention
A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night