Located in Medina, Dar Les Cigognes is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Bahia Palace and El Badi Palace. This 11-room, 5-star riad has a full-service spa along with free in-room WiFi and a spa tub. Centrally located in Marrakech, the riad is also a short walk from Jamaa el Fna and Dar Si Said Museum.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the riad's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start each morning off right with cooked-to-order breakfast served for a fee.
All of Dar Les Cigognes's 11 rooms are individually decorated and have an array of amenities, including free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes. Guests can expect to find free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and Select Comfort beds with Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters ensure a restful night. In-room massages are available.
Renovated in 2015, Dar Les Cigognes offers a full-service spa, a spa tub, and a sauna. If you drive, self parking is MAD 10 per night, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for MAD 300 per vehicle roundtrip. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this luxury riad include a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to Jamaa el Fna and Bahia Palace
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Dar Les Cigognes
Dar Les Cigognes offers 11 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Select Comfort beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Bathrooms include showers, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Additionally, rooms include complimentary newspapers and complimentary bottled water. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
In addition to a full-service spa, Dar Les Cigognes features a spa tub and a sauna. The riad offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This luxury riad also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner property. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1600
- Free train station pickup
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Fassi Beauty Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 10
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Roof Terrace - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the riad include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 150.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 200.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 42 per person, per night
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 300 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: MAD 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Dar Cigognes
- Dar Cigognes Hotel
- Dar Cigognes Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
Awards & Affiliations
- Dar Les Cigognes is listed in the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.