- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The riad provides transfers from the train station (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the riad at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- There are no elevators.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
Dar Les Cigognes5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
This riad is an oasis to the busy streets and buzz of lively Marrakech. With fountain courtyards and a rooftop terrace of some city views, it is indeed a place of its own. The staff is incredibly attentive and responsive to your needs. The cooking class in the Dar les Cigognes kitchen is a must as well as an empty stomach. Although, I didn't have time to go on the market tour with the cooking class. Each room in the riad is a fantasy of its own and worth exploring. Don't forget to schedule a hamman! Be prepared to budget western hotel prices for your stay at this riad. There is a reason why it's been given so many stars, but it is worth it.
Absolutely beautiful in a fantastic location where you can walk to all the sites and the Medina. Pierre, the proprietor & staff make you feel so welcome. they provided us with assistance and great restaurant suggestions. this is truly a special place. Highly recommend!
- Walking distance to Jamaa el Fna and Bahia Palace
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Medina, Dar Les Cigognes is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Bahia Palace and El Badi Palace. This 11-room, 5-star riad has a full-service spa along with free in-room WiFi and a spa tub. Centrally located in Marrakech, the riad is also a short walk from Jamaa el Fna and Dar Si Said Museum.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the riad's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start each morning off right with cooked-to-order breakfast served for a fee.
All of Dar Les Cigognes's 11 rooms are individually decorated and have an array of amenities, including free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes. Guests can expect to find free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and Select Comfort beds with Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters ensure a restful night. In-room massages are available.
Renovated in 2015, Dar Les Cigognes offers a full-service spa, a spa tub, and a sauna. If you drive, self parking is MAD 10 per night, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for MAD 300 per vehicle one-way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this luxury riad include a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and coffee/tea in a common area.