- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport and train station (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Hotel Internacional Managua3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free valet and self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
Within a short walk of Los Robles Park, Hotel Internacional Managua is within a mile (2 km) of Galerias Santo Domingo Shopping Center. This 22-room, 3-star hotel has free in-room WiFi along with free valet parking and a 24-hour business center. In central Managua, the hotel is also close to Japones Park and Carlos Roberto Huembes Market.
You can sip a beverage at the coffee shop/café.
All 22 individually decorated rooms provide balconies or patios, free newspapers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer free toiletries. Ceiling fans, safes, and phones are also standard.
Hotel Internacional Managua features free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a 24-hour business center. Free valet and self parking are available—or if you're not driving, take the airport shuttle during limited hours for NIO 40 per vehicle roundtrip. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, a computer station, and express check-out.
Guest reviews for Hotel Internacional Managua
good location and excellent place to get around
The owner Roberto makes youfeel at home even call us at midnigth to check on us si ce my wife ws sick even brougt us some mangos the next day thank you for sll the help
family vacation nicaragua 2k15
Had an amazing experience during our stay, I would highly recommend anyone traveling to Managua from abroad to stay here. The family atmosphere and great hospitality is unmatched by big names hotels prizes is reasonable cleanliness its 5*, centrally located in the middle of the city. A very big thank you to MR. Roberto and his great wife for treating our children like there own will always remember our stay here. ***********