- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Debit cards aren't accepted.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
Grand Hyatt Macau5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Superb service. Great management in all area. Great buffet in Mezza 9, lots of varieties. Grand offer package is a good value. Fast check in and check out.
Located close to the Macau Airport and Taipa Ferry terminal. Excellent amenities, staff was very helpful. Room was very comfortable with many amenities and made me not want to leave and see the rest of Macau. Not on the main island so a little far from the area sightseeing attractions but far enough so you won't be kept up late by lots of noise, think Vegas off strip.
Top quality hotel. Great value for the one-bedroom suites. Lots of space. Best for singles/couples given the open bathroom, although there is a sliding door and a curtain for the shower. Main drawback -- no work desk. Staff was very helpful (too helpful in the spa locker room...please let me jacuzzi in peace!). Hotel was eerily quiet on a Monday and Tuesday night. Good location for access to City of Dreams and Venetian, and free shuttle to MGM Grand if you want to check out the peninsula action.
- Walking distance to Cotai Strip
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Cotai Strip is a short stroll from Grand Hyatt Macau, and other popular attractions like Macau Olympic Complex are within a couple of miles (3 km). This 791-room, 5-star hotel welcomes business and leisure travelers with a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants. Near the airport, it's also near University of Macau and Macau Tower.
Enjoy dining at the hotel's 2 onsite restaurants: Beijing Kitchen specializes in Chinese cuisine, and serves lunch; dinner, or mezza9 Macau offers relaxing pool views. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or explore the hotel and get a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
The 791 air-conditioned accommodations afford space to spread out with dining areas and sitting areas. 37-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Minibars, espresso makers, and free newspapers are also standard.
Guests of Grand Hyatt Macau have access to a full-service spa, a casino, and a nightclub. You can take advantage of free parking, along with a free airport shuttle (available on request). The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness center.