Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Leesville
If you're considering a vacation in Leesville, bring your pet along! You'll find 5 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Leesville ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its shopping, this family-friendly city is also good for wildlife viewing.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Leesville
- Studio 6 Leesville, LA
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and comfortable rooms!
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesville Ft. Polk
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
Visiting Leesville with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Leesville while on vacation? Enjoy the great outdoors at Vernon Lake, West Park, and Bundick Lake. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Northwestern State University Leesville and Fort Polk Military Museum.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Leesville
When traveling with a pet, it can be helpful to know what the temperature will be. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 74°F daytime, 39°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 92°F daytime, 52°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 93°F daytime, 63°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 83°F daytime, 40°F nighttime with 17 inches of total rainfall