Pet Friendly Hotels in Laramie, WY
Featured Laramie Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Laramie Hotels
AmericInn by Wyndham Laramie Near University of Wyoming
Hampton Inn Laramie
Days Inn by Wyndham Laramie
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Laramie
Looking to book a vacation in Laramie? Bring your pet with you! There are 14 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Laramie ready to welcome you. This welcoming city is well-known for its coffeehouses and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Laramie
- Super 8 by Wyndham Laramie
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms!
- Travelodge by Wyndham Laramie
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and comfy beds!
- Hampton Inn Laramie
Dogs stay free
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
Visiting Laramie with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Laramie? You can explore Wyoming Territorial Prison State Historic Site, Fort Sanders, and Laramie Plains Museum for a sense of the local history. Other places like WyoTech and War Memorial Stadium might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Laramie
When traveling with a pet, it's helpful to know what to expect with the weather. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help with your planning:
- January-March: 47°F daytime, 10°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 78°F daytime, 22°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 81°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 62°F daytime, 10°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall