Hotels in Kiel
Search over 115 hotels from $50
Top Rated Kiel Hotels
Pet Friendly Kiel Hotels
- Am Segelhafen HotelSchönberger Straße 32, Kiel, SH
The price is $94 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Hotel Birke - Appartments WaldesruhMartenshofweg 2-8, Kiel
The price is $151 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
- Atlantic Hotel KielRaiffeisenstraße 2, Kiel, SH
The price is $148 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.5/5Wonderful! (4 reviews)
What's the best place for a stay in Kiel?
What are some of the best hotels for the budget traveler in Kiel?
You'll find a good rate when you book one of the 17 inexpensive hotels in Kiel. Hotel Berliner Hof is a 3.5-star hotel with free WiFi, a health club, and laundry facilities. Another option is Hotel Wiking, a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant. You'll also find Comfort Hotel Tom Kyle, which is a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, laundry facilities, and free newspapers.
What are some of the best hotels in central Kiel?
Here are some of the most popular hotels in downtown Kiel:
- Me and all hotel kiel is a 4-star hotel with free WiFi, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar.
- Hotel Astor Kiel by Campanile is a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, a business center, and in-room coffee makers.
- Rabes Hotel Kiel am Hauptbahnhof is a 3-star hotel with free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar.
Sights to visit in the heart of Kiel include Sparkassen-Arena, Kieler Schloss and Kiel Opera House.
What are the best hotels to stay near Sophienhof?
No trip to Kiel is complete without spending some time at Sophienhof. It lies just 0.6 miles from downtown. Stay at Atlantic Hotel Kiel, 0.1 miles away, and you'll be able to quickly access this renowned shopper's paradise. Otherwise, get some shut-eye at Hotel Berliner Hof, which is 0.1 miles away, or IntercityHotel Kiel, 0.1 miles away. If you're chasing nighttime fun, check out Brasserie Madeira, Kiel Opera House or Grusellabyrinth Kiel. The following day, leap out of bed early for more sightseeing adventures at Kiel Municipal Gallery of Contemporary Arts, Sparkassen-Arena and St. Nikolaus Church.