Located within a 5-minute walk of Roche Estate, Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens is within a 15-minute stroll of Tempus Two Winery. This 72-room, 4.5-star motel welcomes guests with a restaurant, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. Brokenwood Wines and Hunter Valley Gardens are a short walk away.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or make new friends at the free daily manager's reception. Start each morning off right with full breakfast served for a fee.
All 72 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, minibars, and coffee makers. 52-cm TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Free newspapers, phones, and ironing boards are other standard amenities.
Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. If you drive, put free parking to good use. Front-desk staff can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this spa motel include a 24-hour health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens
In addition to a full-service spa, Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens features outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. The motel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly motel also offers a children's pool, a 24-hour health club, and a spa tub. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour health club
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Arcade/game room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free reception
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 24.95 per night )
Free self parking
Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens offers 72 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature minibars and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. Cable television is provided. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Pokolbin motel provides wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Elements Restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Outdoor tennis courts and a 24-hour health club are featured at the motel. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
Heavenly Hunter has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Lending library access
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 69.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
- Mercure Hunter Valley Gardens Pokolbin
- Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens Pokolbin
- Mercure Hotel Pokolbin
- Mercure Hunter Valley Resort Pokolbin
- Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens Hotel Pokolbin
- Mercure Hunter Valley Pokolbin
- Mercure Hunter Valley
- Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens
- Mercure Hunter Valley Gardens
- Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin
- Mercure Hunter Valley Resort
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.