- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- A charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner on 31 December is included in the total price shown.
Chom View Hotel3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Private beach
- 2 outdoor pools
Located in Khao Takiab, Chom View Hotel is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as Wat Khao Takiab and Hua Hin Market Village. This 134-room, 3.5-star hotel has 2 outdoor pools along with a private beach and 2 restaurants. Hua Hin Railway Station and Hua Hin Night Market are also near this Hua Hin hotel.
Enjoy dining at the hotel's 2 onsite restaurants: Plern View Restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner; Giardino Pizzeria offers relaxing pool views. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
All 134 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, minibars, and free bottled water. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Safes, phones, and desks are also available.
Guests of Chom View Hotel have access to a private beach, 2 outdoor pools, and a children's pool. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry and tours/tickets. Other amenities at this beach hotel include free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a free kid's club.
Guest reviews for Chom View Hotel
Nice place, friendly staffs but didn't like breakfast.
very nice, relaxing place, close to the beach
If you want to relax and stay by the beach this hotel is awesome, plus minutes away from markets where you can taste delicious very cheap local food and do shopping!!
We enjoy the Chom View as it is right on the ocean. When the tide is out, opportunities to walk the beach and explore are fun. Great little restaurants in the area. The pool is large with a view of the ocean. The weekend night market is literally right around the corner.
It has been a few years since we visited Hua Hin and we were surprised by how expensive the hotels have become. The Chom View is an affordable alternative to all the overpriced hotel chains. A small hotel with a personal touch, you feel at home. The tides at this time of year made the beach a challenge, but the late afternoons were wonderful.