- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms in accordance with local laws. Guests must provide proof of marriage if requested by the property.
- The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests need to transfer by airport shuttle to get to the property. To confirm the necessary transfer, contact the property at least 24 hours prior to travel. Refer to your booking confirmation for contact information.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No alcohol is served at Hanoi Posh Hotel.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Hanoi Posh Hotel3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
All credit to the well running of this place goes to River and the staff that are helpful and kind. River went out of his way to accomodate us, including booking tour/bus tickets and getting us breakfast an hour earlier because of an early tour pick up. Cute balcony, very clean, gigantic bed. Recommended for those who like safety, service and cleanliness on a budget.
This place is handy for lots of areas in Hanoi. It is on the edge of the old quarter and easy walk to both the lake and the mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh and presidential palace. The rooms are adequate size with air con and large king bed. The breakfast is on the top of the hotel with a nice view. The staff are very friendly and happy to help with anything. We will be back in a month and look forward to seeing them again.
I always stay at this hotel whenever I am in Hanoi. Very friendly staff who always go beyond what is expected to help you. Rooms are quiet clean and comfortable in old quarters - a perfect location for travellers in Hanoi. They also provide good breakfast option with really good options to select food from.
Loved this hotel. It is like my home. Everyone is so friendly. Hotel is nice, clean room and comfortable. They arranged trips to Halong, Sapa and Ninh Binh for me. Great to talk to them everyday. Highly recommend Posh hotel in Hanoi to everyone
My family group 22person visited hanoi on March18 and stay in Posh hotel.my unexpectation of their Great services from their staff.Ms.diep really helpful and provide us a nice rooms for all my family.location good for food and shopping too.this hotel with a old style deco but clean and tidy.i really appreciated the caring they have provided to us..i will come back here again for my next trip in hanoi.
We went there a big family of 22 person and the staff there welcome us will a big smile on their face help all of us settle down.Hotel staff arrangement was so good have to give them a thumb up.we event encounter a taxi driver that try to rip us off but thanks to the hotel staff we got a full refund.ill be back to stay there again
We had high expectations because every other hotel we had stayed in, in vietnam had been amazing, however the posh hotel wasn't great at all. There was bugs coming out my pillow all night and the bed kept separating- you'd wake up and there would be no sheet on your side because it had gone down the hole in the middle of the bed. Our room smelt terrible and it wasn't as if we could open any windows because we had no windows in our room! They organised a airport shuttle which was good. But the room was terrible, smelly dirty and had bugs.
The service here was great and the rooms were really clean. The food was also delicious. They were very kind and helped us carry our luggage. Would definitely recommend to stay here. Enjoyed my trip..
Room very comfortable good location and staff very very friendly .food street nearby.break1st not bad.affortable price stay.circle k,vint market (likes 7-11) all nearby.weekend have night market oso.will come again
Room are clean, food are nice, ideal location which very near to night market, restaurants & shops. The staff here are helpful & friendly. They will try their best to help you for any request. Furniture abit old but is fine for me. They even special arrange a welcome cake & red wine for honey moon couple! Value for money!
- Walking distance to Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Hoan Kiem within a short walk of Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, Hanoi Posh Hotel is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Hoan Kiem Lake. This 30-room, 3-star hotel has conveniences like free breakfast, a restaurant, and free in-room WiFi. Located centrally in Hanoi, it's also close to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Temple of Literature.
Free cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning from 7 AM to 9 AM. In addition to a meal at the onsite restaurant, you can also enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge.
All 30 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, minibars, and safes. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Rooms also include desks.
Built in 2014, the brand new Hanoi Posh Hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a business center, and coffee in a common area. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for USD 18 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and an ATM.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 354 reviews