Hotels closest to Gullivers Land
Planned a family adventure to Gullivers Land? The closer you stay, the less chance your young ones will get bored during the car ride. Below are 35 great hotels located near this incredible theme park:
- Stay near Gullivers Land and make your getaway easier. Just a quick commute away, the Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes offers conference facilities, an in-lobby television and smoke free facilities.
- Getting from Gullivers Land to the Woughton House - MGallery by Sofitel is as easy as pie. This place is not far from the action and offers laundry services, luggage storage services and 24-hour front desk services.
- Also a short drive down the road, the Best Western Milton Keynes Hotel offers access to conference facilities, business center facilities and smoke free facilities — as well as comfy beds.
- Alternatively, check out the Holiday Inn Milton Keynes - Central. Not so far away, smoke free facilities, on-site beauty services and laundry services will help make your stay even comfier.
Spend your money on unforgettable experiences instead of pricey hotels. Have a look at the YHA Milton Keynes - Hostel, about 2 miles away from Gullivers Land. It's a comfortable budget option which provides facilities like a garden, an on-site library and smoke free facilities.
Downtown Milton Keynes is another popular place to stay. It's about 1 mile away. If quality sheets and a plush bed are what you're looking for, check out the Holiday Inn Milton Keynes - Central. For a more low-cost option, reserve a room at the YHA Milton Keynes - Hostel.
Gullivers Land Tickets & Prices
Gullivers Land admission fees can depend on a number of factors. They can also be subject to change. You'll find the latest information regarding ticket prices on the Gullivers Land, Willen official website.
Gullivers Land Seasonal Information
Each year, Gullivers Land shuts its doors in January and reopens to the public in March. July to August is considered peak season, so avoid these months if you want to dodge the crowds.
What should I know about Gullivers Land?
- Hold on to your hats, because there are plenty of thrilling attractions and rides to enjoy at Gullivers Land. The Whirlwind, Runaway Train and JCB Land are a few of the best.
- It's situated at Livingstone Dr, Milton Keynes MK15 0DT, UK. Punch this address into your navigation app if you're arriving by car.