- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Quinta Real Guadalajara4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
It is well located and the staff were very helpful and pleasant. Food, especially at breakfast was outstanding. Not cheap, but well worth the money. highly recommend.
I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel. Although the restaurant and pool area were still under renovation, the facility and the rooms were amazing and very pleasant. I stayed in the grand suite. The rooms were cleaned twice a day. They had all the amenities necessary for a comfortable stay. The staff was also very courteous and helpful. I will definitely return and stay at this location.
Great hotel to stay for business. Very secure and nice people
Wonderful Experience. Would like to do it again in February, 2013!
This is a beautiful hotel. The service is outstanding with very friendly stuff. I really recommend this hotel to all the people who demand the best.
All was pleasant and relaxing, both staff and accomodations. I would stay again and recommend to anyone going to GDL.
The Gran Class suites are perfect for a romantic getaway, and you can forget about the outside world. You are transported to another time and place, when you are in the hotel grounds,(fountains, flowers,and great architecture). If you have ever experienced a hard bed in mexico, these are not the same. The beds are so well appointed and comfortable that I didn't want to leave the room for my entire stay. A word to the wise, run a little water through the jets in the tub, before you set up for that romantic bath for two.
- Walking distance to La Minerva
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
La Minerva is a short stroll from Quinta Real Guadalajara, and other popular attractions like University of Guadalajara Assembly Hall are within a few miles (5 km). This 76-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free self parking. Expo Guadalajara and Metropolitan Cathedral are also nearby.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served weekends for a fee.
All 76 air-conditioned accommodations feature sitting areas. Guests can expect WiFi and plasma TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and bathrobes. Other standard amenities include refrigerators, minibars, and free local calls.
At Quinta Real Guadalajara, guests enjoy an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. There's free parking and limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include conference space, a business center, and laundry facilities.