Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Greeley
Planning a trip to Greeley? Bring your cat or dog with you! Choose from 12 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Greeley ready to welcome you. This family-friendly city, known for its shopping and mountains, is also a good location for sports.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Greeley
- Rodeway Inn Greeley
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites - Kersey
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its overall value and clean guestrooms!
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Greeley, CO
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
Visiting Greeley with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Greeley? Let the cultural attractions like Greeley History Museum and scenic views in Island Grove Regional Park entice you. Other places like Greeley Ice Haus and Centennial Village Museum might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Greeley
When traveling with your pet, it can be useful to know what the temperature will be. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 64°F daytime, 16°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 92°F daytime, 31°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 94°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 76°F daytime, 16°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall