- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
The Westin Fuzhou Minjiang5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
It is possibly the worst Westin property I have ever stayed in 30 years of travel. Almost none of the staff spoke English .The food at the dinner buffet and breakfast buffet was of poor quality [the Beef at dinner tasted like Camel [really!] The buffet was never replenished once empty at 6:30 in the evening and the tables left dirty .No one took plates away from table ;etc ;etc. The room was ok but I asked for a King size bed and was given a twin bed room after the check in person confirmed that my room was a Kingsize bed during check-in . Simply said, there is no reason for Wastern people to stay at this hotel --it only wants the local Chinese customer --hence the namr change from "westin " to Eastin"
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Fujian Normal University, The Westin Fuzhou Minjiang is within a 15-minute drive of Wuyi Square. This 5-star hotel welcomes guests with 305 rooms and conveniences like a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. In central Fuzhou, the hotel is also close to Fuzhou Strait International Conference and Exhibition Center.
Enjoy dining at Seasonal Tastes, one of 3 onsite restaurants. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with 24-hour room service, or quench your thirst with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM.
The Westin Fuzhou Minjiang's 305 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, refrigerators, and minibars. 42-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Memory foam beds grant a restful night's sleep, and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Coffee makers, free bottled water, and laptop-compatible safes are other standard amenities.
At The Westin Fuzhou Minjiang, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for CNY 600 per vehicle one way. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and 9 meeting rooms.