- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Mercure Florianopolis Convention Hotel3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Comfortable, well trained staff. Breakfast and parking may be charged separately if you wish. Small indoor swimming pool, fitness room and sauna. Lots of family with children (mostly argentinians) last time I was there.
Well located, everything is ok. Ideal for business trip. I would not book it if it was for vacations looking for sun and beach. The best thing for a'qui who stays is to rent a car. Maybe - for many people - in the middle of summer you need air conditioning that you do not have.
We stayed here for five nights while I attended a conference. It was partly a work trip, partly a vacation. Originally we planned to stay here for seven nights but we changed hotels after five nights because we found a much nicer hotel, in a better location on the water, for the same price. The room we had was very basic and the bed was very hard and uncomfortable. The "mini-suite," which we were looking forward to, consisted of a small refrigerator and a microwave. A/C was uneven; we could never quite find the right temperature in the room. Hotel receptionists were not accustomed to speaking English, and sometimes not Spanish, either, with guests who do not speak Portuguese. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was decent but it wasn't included in the price. The indoor pool was too dirty to use; there was a chemical imbalance and the water was murky. Our hotel room faced a cancer hospital and a cemetery. The hotel is not close to tourist attractions such as the Public Market, beaches, or bay/water fronts. Unless you have a reason to stay in this area of the city, I'd recommend finding another hotel.
This is a good standard modern hotel with all you need but nothing that is really memorable. The room and bathroom were both perfectly adequate and breakfast was pleasant. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. If you want to eat out close by there are not many options.
Value for money! Good breakfast and hated swimming pool! There is a good gym to work out. in the hotel . There is a safe box in the room. There are gas station with drugstore and food nearby the hotel.
I had a great time at Mercure Florianopolis Convention. Staff were very kind and helped me with my earlier check in and my wifi problem. They even searched for a new room where I could work without any problem with wifi. It was very good and I have nothing to complain about it.
I have been Mercure Florianopolis Convention beginning of May 2017. The gym was pretty dirty, not cleaned up since days, the equipment and especially the handles dirty. No desinfection liquid and also no tissues for self cleaning was available. Staff at restaurant was desinterested, not attentive. Noone of the staff felt to be responsible for anything. I cant recommend this hotel.
It's my second time in the Mercure Itacurubi. I liked all the services from this hotel, the rooms were cleaned when we arrive and got a good reception from hotel staff. The breakfast was diverse and very tasty
Old towels in the room. The value is not compatible with the quality of the clothes in the room. The service (people) was very good. The location is not so good if you need to go to the downtown. The TV is not digital.
A good budget choice at a convenient location when you have a car. If you don't have a car, there are better options in Florianopolis center (also from Accor Group). The rooms could use a make-over though. During Brazilian winter it can be very cold, the central airco system doens't heat.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
Located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Belvedere Lookout Point, Mercure Florianopolis Convention Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of other popular attractions like Ademir Rosa Theater. This 3.5-star hotel has 175 rooms and welcomes guests with 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Federal University of Santa Catarina is also nearby.
This hotel is home to 2 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
Mercure Florianopolis Convention Hotel's 175 air-conditioned rooms provide sofa beds, microwaves, and minibars. Guests can expect TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Other standard amenities include hair dryers, safes, and phones.
At Mercure Florianopolis Convention Hotel, guests enjoy features like an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Valet parking is offered for BRL 25.20 per night. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 7 meeting rooms, and a conference center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1232 reviews