- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Saint Moritz Hplus Express3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The saint Moritz Hplus is a great option for a business trip to Brasilia. Very well located in the city centre, all ministries are within a 10 minutes drive. The rooms are large and well appointed and the terrasse, where breakfast is served, offers amazing views of the city.
Excellent Hotel in Brasilia! Amazing staff (all the people who works at the hotel are very nice!), great rooms, excellent benefits compared with you pay for. The hotel's location is very good. Garage available for guests. Next time visiting Brasilia, I am sure to stay in Saint Moritz again.
A nice clean business hotel, with great staff The room was a good work area, with a large desk. Basic furniture , tile floors Twin beds were on the small size. The gym was good for a hotel; the spa and sauna were both out of commission the entire stay. Outstanding pool and sun deck Nice breakfast by the pool area, and a couple of nice restaurants and cafés right outside the front door. I would rate this property better except that it's a business hotel, and the Wifi/Internet was a joke. Hideously slow, I did better on a slow cell network for t-mobile's international customers.
The hotel's location is superb, with a handy mall just next door. Very quiet, although is situated downtown. Garage available for guest is very handy. Breakfast at the penthouse is a must, and the view of Brasilia is superb. Staff from front desk to housekeeping is very polite and helpful when needed. My family and I recommend Saint Moritz hotel.
The room was large, clean and comfortable with a fantastic shower too.The staff everywhere in the hotel were efficient. The hotel meet all my expectations, the hotel is located in the heart of Brasilia and it was great place for business.
Modern, clean, comfortable, nice breakfast and one of the best views of Brasilia. Quite near to the heart of Brazilian's government, the hotel is very accessable. Staff is nice and is prepared to help guests everytime.
The room was very large, clean and comfortable with a fantastic powerful shower too. The staff everywhere in the hotel were efficient and helpful, excellent choice of food for breakfast and a gorgeous view over the city from the breakfast area/roof terrace. You can easily walk round the interesting areas from the hotel and there is a shopping mall just opposite with a good court and lots of options for dinner so no need for car or taxi.
Nice hotel, good quality with a fair price. All attendants did the most to meet our needs. Breakfast at the top floor offer a very good view of the city. Convenience stores and even a mall are nearby. Had a good stay and possibly would return!
Nice and clean hotel in the center of Brasília. Rooms are great! It's like an apartment with small kitchen and everything. Room service is efficient and delicious, although a bit overpriced. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast at the penthouse floor with the amazing view of Brasília was awesome! Delicious breakfast with many varieties. Great coffee and service at breakfast. Highly recommended for a quick or long stay in the federal capital.
We took the "Quarto Duplo Superior". Room was smaller than expected. It included kitchen facilities such as kitchen top with sink, cabinets and a microwave. A desk and two chairs, a confortable double bed, TV, minibar, two wardrobes with mirrored doors, bathroom sink by the wardrobe, and shower with toilet bowl. There was not much room to move around, but the room was very clean and staff are friendly and helpful. You have a breathtaking view of the city on the top floor, where breakfast is served. There is a pool, a gym, sauna and jacuzzi there too. Free parking and free Wi-Fi. Location is excellent. Right in the middle of all the important government buildings. Reservamos o Quarto Duplo Superior. O quarto era menor do que o esperado. Tem um balcão com pia de cozinha, armários e micro-ondas. Uma mesa com duas cadeiras, cama confortável, 2 armários com portas espelhadas, tv. Pia entre um dos armários e o banheiro. Não deixa muito espaço para movimentação, mas é muito limpo e o pessoal da recepção é simpático e prestativo. A vista da cobertura é espetacular! É onde é servido o café da manhã. Tem piscina, academia, sauna e jacuzzi no local.
- Close to Mane Garrincha Stadium
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
Located in Asa Norte within a mile (2 km) of Mane Garrincha Stadium, Saint Moritz Hplus Express is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Metropolitan Cathedral. This 3.5-star hotel has 200 rooms and welcomes guests with free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Located centrally in Brasilia, it's also close to Dom Bosco Sanctuary and National Museum of the Republic.
Free continental breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service.
Saint Moritz Hplus Express's 200 air-conditioned rooms provide microwaves, refrigerators, and laptop-compatible safes. 32-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Rooms also include desks.
At Saint Moritz Hplus Express, guests enjoy an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. If you decide to drive, there's free parking. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to help with luggage storage, and answer any questions about the area. Additional amenities include a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1203 reviews