Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Dauphin Island
If you're considering a vacation in Dauphin Island, bring along your cat or dog! Known for its waterfront, this city is also good for golf.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Dauphin Island
- Waterfront, Dog-friendly Home w/ Full Kitchen Plus Gulf & bay Views!
See why guests love its beach locale!
- Cute Cottage, Pet Friendly- Near Public Beach
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
See why guests like its beach locale!
- Bayfront Home w/ Private Dock, Deck & Sleeper Porch - Dog-friendly!
Visiting Dauphin Island with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Dauphin Island while on vacation? One of the top places to visit is Fort Morgan. Enjoy the tide at Dauphin Island Public Beach and sights like Fort Gaines. In the area, other places you might want to go to include Fort Morgan Beach and Bellingrath Gardens and Home.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Dauphin Island
If you're traveling with your pet, it can be useful to know what the climate will be like. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 72°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 17 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 90°F daytime, 62°F nighttime with 19 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 83°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall