Pet Friendly Hotels in Danville, VA
Featured Danville Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Danville Hotels
- The Berry Hill Resort & Conference Center3105 River Road, South Boston, VA
The price is $169 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.3/5Excellent! (15 reviews)
- Sleep Inn & Suites Danville Hwy 581483 S Boston Rd, Danville, VA4.2/5Very Good! (15 reviews)
- Clarion Inn South Boston-Danville East1074 Bill Tuck Hwy, South Boston, VA
The price is $79 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.3/5 (21 reviews)
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Danville
Looking to book a trip to Danville? Bring your pet along! Choose from 11 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Danville ready to welcome you. This walkable city, known for its riverfront and natural beauty, is also a good location for wildlife viewing.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Danville
- Comfort Inn & Suites near Danville Mall
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
- Quality Inn South Boston - Danville East
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its overall value and high-quality beds!
Visiting Danville with Your Pet
Are you looking for things to do in Danville? One of the city's top places to visit is Virginia International Raceway. Enjoy the great outdoors at Staunton River State Park, Ballou Park, and Anglers Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Danville Science Center and Danville Mall.
Forget a few pet essentials? Don't fret. Simply head to Southern States - Chatham Cooperative - Chatham Branch, Southern States - Danville Cooperative, or Dollar Mart to pick up what you need. You will find vet care nearby for your pet at Creek and Meadow Veterinary Hospital, Erwin Paul D DVM, and Gretna Animal Clinic PC.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Danville
When traveling with a pet, it's useful to know what to expect with the weather. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 66°F daytime, 27°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 39°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 90°F daytime, 53°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 76°F daytime, 27°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall