- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Mabu Curitiba Business3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
We have stayed with a large group for 10 days in this hotel. The locality is perfect and the staff are very helpful and attentive. We were taken care of by an outstanding waiter, Jorge. We hope to see you next year. Thank you!
I liked everything about the Mabu, the location, amenities etc. but for me the best feature was Jorge, who worked in the bar. Always professional, friendly and helpful, he made our return to the hotel after a long day teaching very worthwhile. I hope to see him again at the Mabu when I return next year.
The hotel has a great location and great breakfast. No need to have lunch and dinner at the location. Food is average and the city offers outstanding meal options. Recommendation: check the room is all amenities all available. I had towels missing.
When you enter the hotel, you can fill it was a very luxury one in the past. But let's be honest, it also have lived better days and a lifting would be welcome. The price is a very good deal, but for it's category, even in Brazil, some extra care with the details would be good. The team again was always very good, but the rooms need urgent retrofit.
Great location, efficient and friendly staff, comfortable and renovated room. The room faced the sun and there was no need for heating or air conditioning during our stay. The TV set was on the small side. Good breakfast!
I stayed at this hotel for a short and unexpected trip to Curitiba, Brazil to visit friends. The hotel was truly a great surprise. It's very well located near the city center and facing a nice park. The staff was extremely friendly and very efficient. It seems to me that the Hotel was recently renovated. Our room was very clean and confortable and the shower was great. We only had breakfast at the hotel and it was also pretty good. Definitely a very good option if coming to Curitiba.
Dates 12.12 -14.12.2015 Room Number Second Floor – Don’t remember Price Paid: about 42 euros Relation Value/Cost rate paid: 90% Pax 1 Breakfast: Yes. Quantity and Quality: Acceptable. Nothing extraordinary Cleanness: Good. Bed Confort: bad. Pillows bad. Mattress: hard uncomfortable. Bathroom: renewed, no window, bright lights. Towels: cheap but clean View: to the pool and trees. Good. Personnel: Front Desk Helpful people Environment: stayed in the hotel, did not walk around. Pool / recreation area: Good size pool, small pool for kids, place to make barbeque. Big garden to walk around Gym: Nothing outstanding, standard Dry Sauna: Not working, I guess you’ll need to call FD to turn it on Wet Sauna: Closed Whirlpool: Big, but crowd, mainly with kids Epilog: Under 50 euros for 1 Pax, worth the money. Should I stay there again: MAYBE
We stayed 2 days for a meeting, The room we were staying was cold, old and poor. It needs new furniture. The air conditioning and the fridge made a lot of disturbing noise. It was awful to sleep. And there were the wool blankets. I am allergic. I asked for another type and they said it was the only one they had. The breakfast was ok but the hotel area at night is not good. The overall impression was disappointment.
I have been two days in this hotel. First of all, there are two types of rooms: old ones and new ones. You should ask when arrive to stay at new ones. After 15min waiting for check-in, I was able to go to my room. I asked to be placed at a quiet room because I have difficulties to sleep when noise is too low. Unfortunately, I had to ask to change my room because of machine noise near my window. After changing, noise was solved. But the next morning, it was impossible to take a shower. It has no hot water. Breakfast was fine. Check-out was ok.
First of all, the employees do not speak a word of English. Rooms are not clean. Water was not hot enough unless you opened the water twice. WiFi worked sometimes only. Sheets and Towels were terribly dirty, awful.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Health club
- 24-hour business center
Located in Centro within 2 miles (3 km) of Oscar Niemeyer Museum, Mabu Curitiba Business is within a few miles (5 km) of other popular sights such as Baixada Arena. This 148-room, 3.5-star hotel has free in-room WiFi along with a health club and a 24-hour business center. Located centrally in Curitiba, it's also close to Botanical Garden of Curitiba and Barigui Park.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
Mabu Curitiba Business's 148 rooms are soundproofed and provide minibars, safes, and phones. Guests can expect free WiFi and 24-inch LCD TVs with cable channels. Beds sport pillow menus and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Rooms also include desks.
At Mabu Curitiba Business, guests have access to a health club, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. Valet parking is offered for BRL 40,00 per day. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, free newspapers, and a TV in a common area.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 727 reviews