Pet Friendly Hotels in Chino Valley, AZ
Featured Chino Valley Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Chino Valley Hotels
- Days Inn by Wyndham Chino Valley688 Fletcher Ct, Chino Valley, AZ
The price is $81 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.2/5Very Good! (28 reviews)
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Chino Valley
If you're considering a trip to Chino Valley, bring fido or kitty with you! The larger Prescott area has 18 pet-friendly accommodation choices. This welcoming city is well-known for its restaurants and coffeehouses.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Chino Valley
- Days Inn by Wyndham Chino Valley
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and comfortable rooms!
Visiting Chino Valley with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Chino Valley during your stay? Top places to visit include Tim's Toyota Center and Whiskey Row. In the area, other places to see include Buckey's Casino and Prescott Historic Downtown.
Need to buy some pet essentials while in town? Simply head over to Pet Rite. Nearby vet care is available for your pet at Dickinson Misa DVM, Los Caballos Veterinary Services, and Northwest Veterinary - Dr Lane Kihlstrom Dvm.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Chino Valley
When traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what to expect with the weather. Look below for temperature and rainfall averages to help with your planning:
- January-March: 63°F daytime, 23°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 89°F daytime, 46°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 77°F daytime, 23°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall