- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
- There are no elevators.
Hotel Matiz Jaguariúna3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I have stayed in the Matiz hotel a few times in the last few years. The hotel is very basic. Nothing is luxuruous but despite being a basic hotel the service and price/quality report is just fine. Good bed, good pillow, good shower, OK breakfast, staff is helpful, the place is clean.
Matiz opens its restaurant for non guests also....its a classy, clean and tasty "all you can eat", with top deserts and season fruits included! The staff is attention, kind and precise. Definetely will be back!
Had a great 2 week stay here, staff did their best on all levels. Really enjoyed it and place once I got to know folks. Use your translator app in Brazil, it comes in handy. The food was great in hotel restaurant and breakfasts were quite good.
I spent a few nights in this hotel, for business reason. Unfortunately, the firs feeling was unpleasant, due to the poor knowledge of the English language of most of the people at reception. This was actually confirmed later on. The room was very basic, as well as the furniture. The bathroom is a bit better. What is completely wrong, is the position of the air conditioning modules, directly blowing the cool air to the bed, therefore you cannot use it in the hot summer nights. My room was close to the swimming pool and nobody took care about people being loud late in the night. The breakfast was good, the price a bit too high if compared with the offered service.
Stayed at the Matiz for 4 days while on a business trip. The hotel itself was nice, although the beds were not very comfortable. I was given a room with two twin sized beds, which made it less comfortable as well. The pool area is nice. The restaurant at the hotel had good buffet options for breakfast and dinner, and the staff was extremely friendly, courteous, and helpful.
I visit the hotel for three days in end of april. There are friendly staff, and everybody smiles. If You ask for help, you dont need to wait. The room are nice and clean. The breakfast are wonderful, and You will find what You want. Maybe there are to far to centre of the city,so taxi is a must, if you dont have your own car.
Matiz looks better than it is. The hotel is pretty basic and fair, but since Jaguariúna does not have many accommodation offers its price becomes expensive. Towels were not new and the bed was good enough. Not a bad hotel, but don`t expect much. Breakfast was just ok too.
Basic hotel, but I can't understand why we only have stairs when rooms are located in the first floor? Of course we have someone to help with luggage, but this request is a big issue. The breakfast is good, and the rooms are clean and nice space. Unfortunately the room was with a not good smell due too long time closed.
The hotel is not so easy to find and it is hard to find a way to the hotel. The location is terrible and you need a car/taxi to do anything. The hotel is growing and it's not so good because you have noises and a lot of dust. No elevator is available, so, try to stay in the ground floor. The breakfast and the dinner are OK.
Staff is kind and ready to help anytime. Room is large and clean, bed is very confortable. Breakfast has a great variety and quality. It could cost a bit less. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Red Eventos Venue is within a mile (2 km) of Hotel Matiz Jaguariúna, and other popular sites like Jaguariuna Station are within a couple of miles (3 km). This 109-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Umbelino Bueno Square and Church of Our Lady Saint Mary are also nearby.
Free breakfast is included with your stay. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or grab a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant.
Hotel Matiz Jaguariúna's 109 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, safes, and phones. 32-inch TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Other standard amenities include desks and free toiletries.
Guests of Hotel Matiz Jaguariúna have access to an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, put free parking to good use. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning or laundry, and answer any questions about the accommodations. Additional amenities include 3 meeting rooms, conference space, and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 205 reviews