- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Surrey's Carriage Place3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to Titanic Museum and Hollywood Wax Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool and indoor pool
Surrey's Carriage Place places you within a 15-minute stroll of popular sights such as Titanic Museum and Hollywood Wax Museum. This 150-room, 3-star condo property has conveniences like an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Located centrally in Branson, it's also close to World's Largest Toy Museum and IMAX Entertainment Complex.
The 150 air-conditioned condos feature kitchens and space to spread out with separate bedrooms, living rooms, and dining areas. TVs come with cable channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Washers/dryers, sofa beds, and private yards are other standard amenities.
Surrey's Carriage Place features an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. If you drive, put free parking to good use. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with concierge services, and answer any questions about the accommodations. Other amenities at this family-friendly condo include a spa tub, an outdoor tennis court, and free WiFi in public areas.
Guest reviews for Surrey's Carriage Place
My family and I reserved a room here at Surrey's Carriage Place, but after checking in at the resort center, we were relocated to the Grand Crowne. Now, I've stayed in the Grand Crowne and personally think it's better because the location seems quite, but Carriage Place was off the strip, which meant it was much closer Branson's attractions. Either way, both places are great.
would stay here again
Stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. Very nice suite though the second room was a little small. Only room to walk around the queen bed but only in there sleep anyway. The grounds were very well kept and pools looked inviting. Would have definitely used them had we been there long than just 2 days.
beautiful, spacious, comfortable
The property is beautiful with a babbling brook, waterfall and fountain in the center courtyard. All contribute to a very relaxing experience sitting on your private deck. Indoor and outdoor pools, tennis court, arcade, and playground are great for the kids! Rooms are large and clean. The only problem we had was finding the office, which is not located on property and a vague message/recording on a phone outside the on property office is not very helpful. You have to go across the street and up the road toward hwy 76 about 300 yards. Once in though, it's fantastic!