Book your room at City Résidence Bordeaux Centre
Located in Chartrons, City Résidence Bordeaux Centre is within a 5-minute walk of Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Contemporary Art Museum. The 79 rooms at this 3-star residence include kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators. Located in central Bordeaux, the residence is also near Aquitaine Museum and Place des Quinconces.
Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
The 79 soundproofed rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and stovetops. Guests can expect free WiFi and 52-inch LCD TVs with digital channels. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs and hair dryers. Other standard amenities include sofa beds, free weekday newspapers, and desks. Weekly housekeeping is available.
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre features free WiFi in public areas and a terrace. You can take advantage of free offsite parking if you drive. A multilingual staff is on hand to help with luggage storage, and offer sightseeing advice.
- Walking distance to Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum and Contemporary Art Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre14 Bis, Place Paul Avisseau Bordeaux Gironde 33300
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre features a terrace, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Event facilities measure 431 square feet (40 square meters). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Digital TV service
- Sofa bed
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free weekday newspaper
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer
- Individually furnished
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - noon
- Monday - Saturday: 3 PM - 8 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 6 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: EUR 150 per week
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 7 per person, per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- City Résidence Bordeaux Centre
- Résidence House Bordeaux City Centre
- City Résidence Bordeaux Centre House
- City Résidence
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.