Popular property highlights
Located in Tiergarten within a short walk of Potsdamer Platz, Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Checkpoint Charlie Museum. This 561-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Located centrally in Berlin, it's also close to Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag Building.
Enjoy a bite to eat at Restaurant 3rd floor, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
All 561 rooms feature refrigerators, free bottled water, and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can expect free WiFi and LED TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also available.
At Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz, guests have access to a fitness center, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking is available for EUR 22 per day. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this family-friendly hotel include 16 meeting rooms, a conference center, and a 24-hour business center.
- Walking distance to Potsdamer Platz
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 16146 square feet (1500 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 561
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 16
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2010
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16146
- Conference space size (meters) - 1500
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz offers 561 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. LED televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant 3rd floor - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Scandic Berlin
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Scandic Potsdamer Platz
- Scandic Potsdamer Platz Hotel
- Scandic Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).