Located in Mitte, Meliá Berlin is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag Building. This 4.5-star hotel has 364 guestrooms and offers conveniences like 2 restaurants, a 24-hour health club, and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Berlin, the hotel is also a short walk from Madame Tussauds and Museum Island.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Cafe Madrid, which specializes in international cuisine. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of Meliá Berlin's 364 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, free newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. 42-inch flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport pillow menus. Other standard amenities include phones and desks.
Guests staying at Meliá Berlin enjoy a 24-hour health club, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, self parking is EUR 23 per night, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available on request) for EUR 90 per vehicle one way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include 7 meeting rooms, conference space, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag Building
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour health club
Meliá Berlin features a sauna. A lounge bar can be found in the hotel lobby where guests can unwind with a drink, and 2 restaurants are also on site. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of limo/town car service and 7 meeting rooms.
Free WiFi is available up to 500 MB (high-speed Internet access that exceeds 500 MB is subject to charges). This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Self parking is available for a surcharge.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour health club
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 364
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 8
- Meeting rooms 7
- Conference space size (meters) - 1200
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 12917
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Meliá Berlin offers 364 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cafe Madrid – Restaurant serving international dishes for lunch and dinner.
Melia Tapas Bar – Restaurant serving Spanish dishes for lunch and dinner. Al fresco dining is also possible depending on the weather.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 13.23 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Free WiFi is limited to 500MB per guestroom, per stay. A surcharge applies for additional usage. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per day
- Berlin Melia
- Meliá Berlin
- Melia Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Meliá Hotel Berlin
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.